News One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 PV2

there is fucking mission in new world where we should face all Yonko .. many times ...

I try it with Whitebeard and he lost mid way ...

I was having doubt if Katakuri is stronger than Whitebeard in 1 vs 1 or not ....

literally he got 1 shot!!!!!

Whitebeard and Kaido are bug compere to other people ... if you go in that mission with anyone else there is a chance you die less than 2 min ... and I mean a kind good powered up version of characters

D

Deleted member 83

I seriously have a ton of fun playing this game lol Really surprise me that I enjoyed using Luffy, on the other hand Linlin wasn’t as fun to use as I hoped she would be, haven’t try Teach yet but my current top 3 is Kaido, Newgate, Katakuri.
Biggest problem with the game is its translation

Real pet peeve but for some reason whenever the characters say One Piece the translation has "Gold Roger's (not even Gol D Roger) lost treasure." It's really stupid because you can actually hear the characters say One Piece.

Anyway, completed the main story, ending is the usual power of teamwork gibberish with the characters throwing in a couple of stock phrases. Obviously got written before the Oden flashback because we've got Kaido of all people insulting Blackbeard for not fighting fair.

I haven't played that many characters but the aerial combat is amazing

Reiju is just GOD in this game
Sanji is greatg too but not as good as Reiju is and mainly because you can't fight women (this sucks so much, no other character has stupid restriction) and range is smaller
Nami is pretty weak
Katakuri is a beast
Zolo has good range but all his attacks are slow af so meh
Luffy is good but boring

D

Deleted member 83

Obviously got written before the Oden flashback because we've got Kaido of all people insulting Blackbeard for not fighting fair.
Kaido did lie to Oden about the ships and stall him for 5 years to gather more power, but on the other hand, when battle actually starts he seems to prefer fighting fairly, he told his subordinates to take off Linlin’s hand cuffs, and got mad when Higurashi interferes in his fight.
Though of course, I’m not trying to say the game knows the characters very well, they made Kaido said playing pirates almost every time he appears, seems to me that they just don’t know anything else about him.
Real pet peeve but for some reason whenever the characters say One Piece the translation has "Gold Roger's (not even Gol D Roger) lost treasure." It's really stupid because you can actually hear the characters say One Piece.
Not their only problem with the translations....Kaido’s line about we don’t need that many conquerors got translated as something related to soldiers, Big Mom said Kaido broke his promise with her got translated as “he made me broke my promise” etc I don’t know why

Kaido did lie to Oden about the ships and stall him for 5 years to gather more power, but on the other hand, when battle actually starts he seems to prefer fighting fairly, he told his subordinates to take off Linlin’s hand cuffs, and got mad when Higurashi interferes in his fight.
Though of course, I’m not trying to say the game knows the characters very well, they made Kaido said playing pirates almost every time he appears, seems to me that they just don’t know anything else about him.

Not their only problem with the translations....Kaido’s line about we don’t need that many conquerors got translated as something related to soldiers, Big Mom said Kaido broke his promise with her got translated as “he made me broke my promise” etc I don’t know why
Kaido love a fair fight

he proved in fighting Big Mom
he proved it by killing the bitch who tricked Oden during the fight

for a man who want to die this make perfect sense

but Zoro/Admirals fandom only want to insult Yonko even if that 100% make no sense

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
*Unconfirmed, so take with a giant grain of salt*

Potential DLC leaks found in the game's data files:

Kuma
Perona
Enel
Garp
Ceasar
Moria
Magellan
Baby 5

The returning characters are leftover data files, which means they were originally intended to be in the base game.

Other unconfirmed
Jack
Smoothie
Cracker
Drake
Sengoku
Judge

Kuma
Perona
Enel
Garp
Ceasar
Moria
Magellan
Baby 5

The returning characters are leftover data files, which means they were originally intended to be in the base game.

Other unconfirmed
Jack
Smoothie
Cracker
Drake
Sengoku
Judge
WHy it's in spanish??

Kuma
Perona
Enel
Garp
Ceasar
Moria
Magellan
Baby 5

Other unconfirmed
Jack
Smoothie
Cracker
Drake
Sengoku
Judge

so far the best admiral in the game is hands down is Kizaru

fly
speed of light movement
and so many fun attack

I can't get enough of him ...