[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
the one i used on jew -> Interrogation
has something to do with me -> You're under arrest
well these sound like cop abilities to me, idk how the rest if you feel

for reference, i said ali was a cop before i went to bed

if u still want his character then u can ask him to claim but tbh i beileve him at this point
Post automatically merged:

i can give you the fill ability if you want
no dont do that i was only teasing you i beileve you lol

if u still want his character then u can ask him to claim but tbh i beileve him at this point

i have 3 more abilities, but the names of these abilities are too obvious to know what they do so i picked these ones

i have 3 more abilities, but the names of these abilities are too obvious to know what they do so i picked these ones

D

Dragomir

I'm pretty sure he was just talking about Noctis saying "Noted". I understand why he would think his ability worked based on that.
i thought the reason for suspecting jew was because we thought he was lying about not knowing to be roleblocked

if you beileve that jew simply misunderstood, then why are you lynching him?

D

Dragomir

i thought the reason for suspecting jew was because we thought he was lying about not knowing to be roleblocked

if you beileve that jew simply misunderstood, then why are you lynching him?
Because he is just immune to it. Jew didn't get the notification about being role crushed because he is role crush immune. That is what I believe. I also firmly believe that there based on PoE, there's scum in this pool: Nat, Meg, Jew, Ali, Cobra, and Poison. I have confirmed Nat and Poison. Ali looks very town and all that remains is Jew and Cobra. There's most definitely a scum between them if not both.

Status
Not open for further replies.