[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll answer you both with this - if you truly think my behavior is more suspect than Ali’s, then you need to not make the same mistake as you did the last time and lynch me. If you look at everything he’s said about my impending demise and realize it’s not happening, I think you know what you should do instead.
No we definitely suspect Ali don’t worry.

Jew has some kind of immunity for killing
I swear I read it right, 5th phase your target will be lynched, I believe the kill attempt on the write up was mine, Jew is immune, have vigi shot me, but lynch Jew since there’s no other way he dies, he’s probably misa of higuchi

I think jew and ali could be bussing
but as for now ali is the most suspicious, his ability failed when I made it sure jew could be killed
there was no kill attempt announcement

I’ll answer you both with this - if you truly think my behavior is more suspect than Ali’s, then you need to not make the same mistake as you did the last time and lynch me. If you look at everything he’s said about my impending demise and realize it’s not happening, I think you know what you should do instead.
I can imagine you laughing at town if you actually pull this one off and convince other townies to lynch me lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I swear I read it right, 5th phase your target will be lynched, I believe the kill attempt on the write up was mine, Jew is immune, have vigi shot me, but lynch Jew since there’s no other way he dies, he’s probably misa of higuchi
This is a real galaxy brain way of describing a much simpler matter - I’m town, have no defenses against kills (wasn’t Fuji supposed to shoot me or something?), and you’re not telling the truth about your abilities.

I disabled any defensive passive jew had for 1 cycle, ali
I said it yesterday

D

Dragomir

You’re asking me why I want to know why you roleblocked me over someone like Ali/jew? Especially when I was trying to steal Ali’s ability to solve this mystery for town’s sake?

Are you sure you’re still part of the town faction or did you get converted?
I didnt role block you, tf? I role blocked Jew. I did perform an action on you but it wasn't a role block lmao. Where did you get this idea from?

I didnt role block you, tf? I role blocked Jew. I did perform an action on you but it wasn't a role block lmao. Where did you get this idea from?
because i have the ability to see who visited me and because i got roleblocked

noctis said i got roleblocked and he said the only people who visited me are you and kiwi

which is why i tagged you two in my original post

then noctis said he made a mistake and only you visited me

which is why i said “nvm kiwi” and only focused on you

I disabled any defensive passive jew had for 1 cycle, ali
I said it yesterday
It didn’t work I’m telling you he’s Misa or some other characte that has roleblock immunity and is immune to everything except for lynching, I thought he was some low level scum but this only confirms he is some big level scum.
i told you, lynch him and shot me if he doesn’t turn out scum

vote lynch Jew

Status
Not open for further replies.