Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

@Cobra. [Near] has been Lynched

The town has lost the game

-- Just Kidding --

@Cobra. [Halle Lidner] has been Lynched
You are Halle Lidner!

[Active - Let's see] - Each Night you may choose two players and switch their places. All actions targeting the first target that Night affect the second target instead, and vice versa. You can switch yourself with another player.

[Active - Professional] - Halle may target a player to give them a temporary Strong modifier, preventing interference with their actions. [1-Cycle Cooldown]

[Active - Sharing] - During any cycle, you may target one player and then secondary. If someone targets your first target during that cycle, they will also affect the second one. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
Night 3 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions(If Any).

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why is jew still alive? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Because you schmucks haven’t listened to me at all this game, y’all are reaping what you sowed. I told you that lynching me would tell you everything you need to know about Ali; does the fact that his publicly stated maneuvers have now proven false TWO days in a row mean anything to you people?? I sure as shit hope so. He’s been trying to frame or bus drive me since the jump, but it hasn’t worked, and you know why?? Because just like Cobs has repeatedly said,
I’M TOWN

Vote Lynch Ali @Noctis
Don’t expect much more help from me today, I’ve been trying to steer y’all in the right direction since D2 and all I’ve gotten in return is misplaced suspicion.

Because you schmucks haven’t listened to me at all this game, y’all are reaping what you sowed. I told you that lynching me would tell you everything you need to know about Ali; does the fact that his publicly stated maneuvers have now proven false TWO days in a row mean anything to you people?? I sure as shit hope so. He’s been trying to frame or bus drive me since the jump, but it hasn’t worked, and you know why?? Because just like Cobs has repeatedly said,
I’M TOWN

Vote Lynch Ali @Noctis
Don’t expect much more help from me today, I’ve been trying to steer y’all in the right direction since D2 and all I’ve gotten in return is misplaced suspicion.
Take a deep breathe lol. You yourself have put misplaced suspicion on me as well multiple times throughout the game and you don’t see me reacting this way to you.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Take a deep breathe lol. You yourself have put misplaced suspicion on me as well multiple times throughout the game and you don’t see me reacting this way to you.
Since you didn't get killed in the end, I had to invest you.
I’ll answer you both with this - if you truly think my behavior is more suspect than Ali’s, then you need to not make the same mistake as you did the last time and lynch me. If you look at everything he’s said about my impending demise and realize it’s not happening, I think you know what you should do instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.