SmokedOut

Life Is Good โœŒ๏ธ
โ€Ž
Oh so there is a V.2 uh? Guess we need to thanks Beta for that ๐Ÿ˜†

Alright then, i'll put a different photo than last one... Let me introduce you also to the lil Bee!

(that's from last year so he is now 10kg heavier and much bigger too....... I'd like to say it didn't happen to me as well...)
Cheers bro, no better feeling than being a Dad:cheers:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Cheers bro, no better feeling than being a Dad:cheers:
AMEN TO THAT BRO
:cheers:
We stan present, responsible fathers in this house...Bege is the only character in the series that brings us here who ISNโ€™T an abjectly terrible role model, and your little Pezs are gonna be so much better off for having dads like yโ€™all :cheers:

Oh so there is a V.2 uh? Guess we need to thanks Beta for that ๐Ÿ˜†

Alright then, i'll put a different photo than last one... Let me introduce you also to the lil Bee!

(that's from last year so he is now 10kg heavier and much bigger too....... I'd like to say it didn't happen to me as well...)
awww this is so adorable and wholesome and adorable, had no idea you were a father!

djiayebee

โ˜† ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ป๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช โ˜†
โ€Ž
haha thats awesome bro

i cant wait until i have my own kids one day, im going to spoil them so much :blush:
As @SmokedOut already said there is no better feeling than being a Dad... it's beyond anything you could imagine before that happens to you, i am not joking! And yes, it's hard not to spoil them haha! Or to get angry at them especially at that age when they look at you with that cute smile "d.. did i do something wrong?"

SmokedOut

Life Is Good โœŒ๏ธ
โ€Ž
We stan present, responsible fathers in this house...Bege is the only character in the series that brings us here who ISNโ€™T an abjectly terrible role model, and your little Pezs are gonna be so much better off for having dads like yโ€™all :cheers:
Oi, don't sleep on Kryos, Tom, Senior Pink, Zeff, Hiriluk, Pound and Corazon:smithnie: