Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What happened to old one ?

last time i whore myself out
Here’s some bottom text for you - BC2K18 is officially the Sexiest Chungus of the Year, which we all know is 2017 :steef:
Tris, people are gonna start thinking that everyone in the Imformer Alliance HAS to be good looking...and that’s incorrect; the fact that we’re all fine as hell is coincidental :goyea:
:kayneshrug: Meh, may as well
Post automatically merged:
WOOOOOAH THE SMOKEY MAN HIMSELF MAKES AN APPEARANCE?? If I’d known that shutting down the first thread was all it took to see the realest one in his magnificent splendor, I would have brought up robot wives WAAAY sooner!! :lumazed:

Last edited:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Here’s some bottom text for you - BC2K18 is officially the Sexiest Chungus of the Year, which we all know is 2017 :steef:

Tris, people are gonna start thinking that everyone in the Imformer Alliance HAS to be good looking...and that’s incorrect; the fact that we’re all fine as hell is coincidental :goyea:

WOOOOOAH THE SMOKEY MAN HIMSELF MAKES AN APPEARANCE?? If I’d known that shutting down the first thread was all it took to see the realest one in his magnificent splendor, I would have brought up robot wives WAAAY sooner!! :lumazed:
Haha sometimes it takes a little bit of change to see what else the world has to offer

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Oh so there is a V.2 uh? Guess we need to thanks Beta for that 😆

Alright then, i'll put a different photo than last one... Let me introduce you also to the lil Bee!

(that's from last year so he is now 10kg heavier and much bigger too....... I'd like to say it didn't happen to me as well...)