Powers & Abilities Why Zoro turning Enma into a blade blade symbolises surpassing Oden

You trashbag, you don't need to always know what you are doing to get a new result.
Do you think all inventions were always made on purpose? Go google accidental inventions you clown.

And Zolo was a swordsman before Wano, yet he had no idea that it was possible to turn swords into black blades? So what does that mean? Was Zolo not a swordsman before Wano?

No, they were the only thing of value he could leave to them.

Why are you so butthurt about it? You can't seriously sit there and tell me Oden tried to turn Enma black but it was still at 0% when Zolo got the sword. But Zolo would make it black from 0% to 100%
Kuina or Wado's previous owner might have very well pushed Wado to 99% black blade, because neither you or I know how to turn swords to black or what it even means.
Yet you try to claim it as some great feat.
Why do you like Sanji?

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You trashbag, you don't need to always know what you are doing to get a new result.
Do you think all inventions were always made on purpose? Go google accidental inventions you clown.

And Zolo was a swordsman before Wano, yet he had no idea that it was possible to turn swords into black blades? So what does that mean? Was Zolo not a swordsman before Wano?

You dont need to know they turn black to be a swordsman
Why are you so butthurt about it? You can't seriously sit there and tell me Oden tried to turn Enma black but it was still at 0% when Zolo got the sword. But Zolo would make it black from 0% to 100%
Kuina or Wado's previous owner might have very well pushed Wado to 99% black blade, because neither you or I know how to turn swords to black or what it even means.
If ryuma did it accidentally why in all of history is there only 2 ???
Go on clown answer that.

Oden hit his peak and couldnt make a black blade in over 2 decades.

Zoro turning enma black is on HIM like tengu said nothing about oden.

J

Jo_Ndule

Oden has never been a benchmark for Luffy. Meanwhile Zoro has a similar fighting style to Oden and inherited his sword.

Garp doesn't have CoC, yet he was top tier, and Zoro may yet unlock CoC down the line.
Oden isn't zoro benchmark

Oden is Luffy benchmark, he freaking has CoC and VoaT
Luffy and Strawhats will do what oden and 9 retainers couldn't, Luffy will free Wano from Kaido.

Luffy inherited Oden's will. Oda even had to draw Roger Oden and Luffy by saying "inherited will"

Garp has CoC, most likely has it.
You think one of the main dudes who fought at God valley, who rivaled Chinjao, Roger, WB, Xebec, Sengoku... Lacks CoC?

DR, only Luffy gets to beat Chinjao and Doffy
WCI, only Luffy gets to surpass/equal Kata
Wano, only Luffy gets to surpass Oden
Etc...
Only Luffy gets to beat CoC users and surpass top CoC users

Also, find me where Tengu or anyone has said Zoro will surpass or has to surpass Oden.

HA001

Luffy and Strawhats will do what oden and 9 retainers couldn't, Luffy will free Wano from Kaido.

Luffy inherited Oden's will. Oda even had to draw Roger Oden and Luffy by saying "inherited will"

You think one of the main dudes who fought at God valley, who rivaled Chinjao, Roger, WB, Xebec, Sengoku... Lacks CoC?

Etc...

Also, find me where Tengu or anyone has said Zoro will surpass or has to surpass Oden.
Why didnt oden do it then if he was special?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Etc...

Zoro is a benchmark for every swordsman who ever lived. You got it all backwards.
Zoro is the greatest, not those other background characters.

Why are you just assuming sword is a container lmao?
You coat your blade with Haki, not fill it with it.

Where is this, 10%, 90% bullshit coming from?
Swords have been around for centuries, then why do we have only two black blades?

Is no one else coating their blades or is Zoro the luckiest man in the world where all three almost black blades fall in his lap?

We have seen Roger coat his blade with Haki, Oden do it, Kinnemon do it, Ryou is most common part of Swordsmanship yet no one besides Ryuma and Mihawk have forged in a black blade.

In Wanos history, rich of swords craftsmanship and sword coating, no one besides one man, rather one God has forged a black blade and it is enshrined literally.

Why is that?
Bruh your logic is shit lmao
Post automatically merged:

Hmmm, I didn't mention Sanji in my post anywhere.
Seem like you are the one thinking about Sanji 24/7
No lmao, I and most Zoro fans don't give a flying fuck about Sanji.

Its to troll you because although you are a Sanjitard, you are literally obsessed with Zoro, have Zoro in your sig, and had Zoro in your sig before this one (I think), always in Zoro posts downplaying him etc.

If Sanji fans didn't downplay Zoro in every single post about Zoro, Zoro fans won't give a shit about Sanji.

Apparently not just Sanjis strength, Sanjis relevance is a character is also because of riding Zoros coattails.

lmaooo

If ryuma did it accidentally why in all of history is there only 2 ???
Go on clown answer that.
You can't be seriously THAT retarted
1. How does this - "why in all of history is there only 2 ???" prove that it wasn't accidental invention? If anything it just proves my point you dumbass.
2. Ryuma could have documented what he was doing with a sword when it turned black and someone could have read that later on. You realize he can remember what he was doing at the time, right?

Oden hit his peak and couldnt make a black blade in over 2 decades
Show me where it was said that he even tried to make one

Zoro turning enma black is on HIM like tengu said nothing about oden
Well I hope so, I doubt a sword can go from 99% to 100% on it's own.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Isn't this just about the quality of the swordsman using the said sword? Oden was a decent swordsman at best.

His fight vs Kaido wasn't even Admiral level probably judging by the ending.

I can't imagine Akainu vs Aokiji fight ending in that fashion ( I know they are not swordsmen but you get what I'm saying. Whole blind spot attack/ tricking someone and etc ).

HA001

1. How does this - "why in all of history is there only 2 ???" prove that it wasn't accidental invention? If anything it just proves my point you dumbass.
2. Ryuma could have documented what he was doing with a sword when it turned black and someone could have read that later on. You realize he can remember what he was doing at the time, right?

Lmfao so he documented it but didnt show wano what to do so they could have the strongest weapons defend themselvels
Why does oden have to try but ryuma or mihawk not ?
Get your bullshit out of here .

Why did monet not die when zoro cut her with shusui if swords keep past owners haki ?

I'll be real with you man, this post is so garbage, you have literally lost this debate to @HA001 and I am very unbiased source.

Gotta up your argumentation game up man

Lmfao so he documented it but didnt show wano what to do so they could have the strongest weapons defend themselvels
Maybe he did. Who the fuck knows?
The point is that not everyone is interested in making black blades. Or that it is even a common knowledge.
Zolo whose whole character revolves around swords- yet he only just now find out about black blades. Confirming that only few people know about them.
Why does oden have to try but ryuma or mihawk not?
Can you stop dodging and show me where Oden tries to make a black blade or said that he tried to make them?
This is getting sad:wellwell:

Why did monet not die when zoro cut her with shusui if swords keep past owners haki ?
What?
Are you saying that black blades are not made with CoA? Are you saying it's not keeping that black armament color?
Are you saying Zolo was the one who made Shusui black?
:usoprice:

HA001

The point is that not everyone is interested in making black blades. Or that it is even a common knowledge.
Zolo whose whole character revolves around swords- yet he only just now find out about black blades. Confirming that only few people know about them.

Can you stop dodging and show me where Oden tries to make a black blade or said that he tried to make them?

What?
Are you saying that black blades are not made with CoA? Are you saying it's not keeping that black armament color?
Odens country worship a black blade have people who know about them so get that the fuck out of here.

You dont have to try as ryuma proved. Youre either strong enough or you arent.

If it constant haki why did monet not die ?

What?
How do you not try to make black blade? Is Zoro a fucking scientist who is gonna perform all sorts of calculations, trials and errors, experiments lmao

All you need to do to "try" to make Black blade is coat your blade with Haki, if your Haki is strong enough you make black blade, if not you won't.

Mihawk literally said any blade can become black blade with Haki.
Did Oden never use Ryou to coat his blade lmaooo

Boyy what kinda drugs are you on lmaooo?