[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I prefer to get neutral read. Town read gonna get me killed N1 while scum read gonna get me lynched by town. Fitting for my username. :milaugh:
tbh I think pushing your first sus and not revealing the others and savng them for night actions is more productive (advice from noctis)
creating list esp if you are able to pinpoint more than one target meks you a solid target for early killing.
at the same time bouncing from sus to sus can make town see you as scummy which was what happened this game.

N

NeutralWatcher

tbh I think pushing your first sus and not revealing the others and savng them for night actions is more productive (advice from noctis)
creating list esp if you are able to pinpoint more than one target meks you a solid target for early killing.
at the same time bouncing from sus to sus can make town see you as scummy which was what happened this game.
Yeah I should have pushed Melontonin and didn't reveal that I sus her. I think that's better move.

@Natalija you're not going home tonight. No dinner. No nothin'. You sleep at the porch.

@Noctis I think you should give them boys some things to ponder on for the next games. How well they played and some missed opportunities. These new players got an ace and they'd be even greater if they hear constructive feedback. They have the passion and experience that will eventually turn them into something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.