[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just returned Home and i want to say ...
what the fuck is going on? :laughmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Town lost
:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:

Kiwi turning on selfish mafia
:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:

Nat is scum ...
:smithnie::smithnie::smithnie:
told ya :goyea::goyea::goyea::goyea:

Before I shut up ๐Ÿค
wanted to say huge thanks to all players, this game was really really fun, I enjoy every phase, I learned a lot, I think I can up my game and I can get much better at mafia.
most importantly, I felt joy with every fluff comment and argument... thank you dudes โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป

also, I want to thank the hosts, my buddies @Noctis and @Rej for being such a wonderful hosts and for all the support they provided from vote count to answering Role Pm messages As quick as possible to staying 15+ hours online to make sure the game goes smoothly.

finally, @AL sama , my bro, thanks for providing assistance and adding humor in the role pm.

See ya all on the next one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰

Last edited by a moderator:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
GG to @Natalija and @Kiwipom for the victory!
I had a feeling you were Mello Kiwi, but I would have never suspected it to be the third party. I thought it would still be a town role.

@Jew D. Boy you were a great successor, especially that guess with the lynch pin, it got suspicion temporarily off of you.

TAC @RayanOO Melon is still a mafia trio in training

Hope to finally see what town @LANJI CUCKSMOKE looks like lol

Other than that it was a lovely game to read. I didn't read the last 2 days of the game but it sounded very epic :)
Well done @Noctis for the effort you put into this super role madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.