Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
??? Off-white is a defensive move.
Oh, sorry, my mistake. What you said was worse. You actually said that Doflamingo ragdolled Luffy the entire time Luffy was in Gear Four. An incredible feat, considering Doflamingo didn’t land a single significant hit on couldn’t keep up, and couldn’t defend adequately against him:
It's amazing that he was ragdolled by Gear 4, yet Luffy spent > 20 minutes / 30 mins in Gear 4 defending and running away from his awakening. That's my definition of ragdoll.

There's reality - and there is your personal headcanon. Separate the two.
I revert to my original point in my first response to you, and rest my case.

Because of Bellamy, no food or real break during fights, used g4 twice in less than hour, lost haki twice and also the damages Doffy gsve him.

Doffy never ragdollrd g4, headcanon

And OEkaneki stop hating on Sanji for jo reason, Sanji is fighting King already while Zoro doesn't even fight à flyer
Saying that Sanji won’t fight King is “hating on Sanji for no reason,” in the same way that saying Sanji wouldn’t fight Katakuri following “bUt THe GlArE,” is “hating on Sanji for no reason.”

King is keeping a watch on momonosuke but sanji comes from behind for an attack. King notices and clashes with sanji. King knows the evil Germa 66.
The feels a bit cheezy. He is invisible he could have saved momonosuke directly. Instead of poking king from behind and making him attentive or could have done a lot more damage to keep him away and save momo.

I guess shinobu might be saving him then.

Oh, sorry, my mistake. What you said was worse. You actually said that Doflamingo ragdolled Luffy the entire time Luffy was in Gear Four. An incredible feat, considering Doflamingo didn’t land a single significant hit on couldn’t keep up, and couldn’t defend adequately against him:

I revert to my original point in my first response to you, and rest my case,
How low iq are you? That post was making fun of your "ragdolling" definition. Do you understand sarcasm?

Status
Not open for further replies.