Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of the bait and some trolling, I really want the opinion of Zoro fans about the Sanji vs King encounter:
@Light D Lamperouge , @Guan Yu , @Finalbeta , @nik87 , @Seth Rollins , @Ice devil slayer , @Rivaille , @bennbeckman , @gojo , @Zowo and also the question could get for the other fandoms aswell.

You guys kinda should know my opinion right, I think the raid probably fail...
And a early encounter with Sanji vs King could end really bad.
In that case two scenario right now:
The raid didn´t fail and Sanji really fight off King and even defeat him?? With help??
The raid fail and Sanji probably get washed...
If the second scenario happen, I at least hope that Sanji can put a little fight against King...

I don’t think that King will be Sanji’s actual fight this arc, I think they will just “clash” in this chapter

If King is one of Sanji’s actual fights this arc

1. then i think Sanji gets used as King’s hype tool.

2. Sanji will get help from a some other character in order to extreme dif King.

Sanji alone shouldnt be on King’s level.

J

Jo_Ndule

Mate, a fresh Doffy can tank more Gear 4 hits than all the Sweet Commanders COMBINED. Even basic Kong Guns in Dressrosa, were coupled with being thrown off miles into the ground. That's 2x-4x the damage of basic hits.

Katakuri is the strongest, and he was about to be KOed with Luffy's 4th named move on FLAT ground.
Mate Endurance isn't everything in Battle
Overall skills and strength that's what matters
Oven can tank more than Cracker, and even Kata but doesn't mean oven is stronger.

Pre fs G4 Luffy was placed inferior to Kata and roughly on Cracker level.

Kong organs is a gatling move that can even push Kaido down.
So Kata was gonna lose to 3 moves + battling move (lots of punches...) means it will take still 8+ g4 strikes to beat Katakuri.

So please, Call me when Doffy can do something to g4 like stalemate or Win a round, outside of being a punching bag.

Zoro opening his eye = fan fiction imo
When it was first Introduced. I thought we will see some training flashback at the start of timeskip. Then for some reason oda keeping it a secret. If its not something important at this point then its a bad move by oda. Its not the readers fault to read more into that information because author is making it seem like it is. Else should not even bother to add something like that.

Why are guys arguing about Doflamingo?
Aint that how useless power scale discussions usualy go? people start talking BS with their head cannon, then the other tryes to prove the other wrong and writes even more BS with his own head cannon...

And then when they realise, they are power scalling completely different characters that had no relation with the innitial discussion at all. Let them be and soon they will be power scalling arloong vs laboon.

Outside of the bait and some trolling, I really want the opinion of Zoro fans about the Sanji vs King encounter:
@Light D Lamperouge , @Guan Yu , @Finalbeta , @nik87 , @Seth Rollins , @Ice devil slayer , @Rivaille , @bennbeckman , @gojo , @Zowo and also the question could get for the other fandoms aswell.

The raid didn´t fail and Sanji really fight off King and even defeat him?? With help??
If the second scenario happen, I at least hope that Sanji can put a little fight against King...
All about context in reality a couple scenarios will play out.

A. It's a skirmish and Sanji does something similar to the bathhouse where he takes Momo... and maybe Shinobu and escapes

B. It coule be similar to Doflamingo Situation where he gets destroyed and bailed out by someone

C. It could be similar to a Zoro Pica situaiton where the fight starts off very early and drags on over 20 episodes

Aint that how useless power scale discussions usualy go? people start talking BS with their head cannon, then the other tryes to prove the other wrong and writes even more BS with his own head cannon...

And then when they realise, they are power scalling completely different characters that had no relation with the innitial discussion at all. Let them be and soon they will be power scalling arloong vs laboon.
People should just first realize that one piece has shit powerscaling. Especially if plot is involved. Having a discussion on something which concrete and specific would make sense but that is not happening in one piece. Plot matters more than stuff like power scaling.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro about to open his eye and have the Sharingan
This is more legit than Sanji beating King lol

And I don't believe he will
Post automatically merged:

It will be no different than Sanji vs Doffy

Perhaps Sanji will have a little more fight in him this time

Makes sense since the gap between King and Doffy is relatively moderate

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
This is more legit than Sanji beating King lol

And I don't believe he will
I don't think sanji will beat King either. And I'm not saying that as a King fan, I like both of them but I have not seen sanji do anything that would put him on the level of a 1st Commander other than the fact his observation Haki is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.