Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember the spoiler back then on OJ?:suresure: In the spoiler it was said that Ichiji fight off Katakuri, they didn't mentioned that Ichiji get crushed like a bug by Kata in mera seconds. Everyone was hyped up for the Ichiji vs Katakuri fight only to learn later that Ichiji get quickly stomped, legendary spoiler thread back then.:myman:

Let them be excited for once lmao, ain't gotta try and crush their hope's and dreams so early.

Besides if Zoro is gonna fight Kaido then anything can happen at this point.

Being real with everyone the thread, besides Zoro and Luffy, Sanji is literally the only guy equipped to fight King lol

Last edited:
Let them be excited for once lmao, ain't gotta try and crush their hope's and dreams so early.

Besides if Zoro is gonna fight Kaido then anything can happen at this point.

Being real with everyone the thread, besides Zoro with his destructive slashes and Luffy with his new Haki and G4, Sanji is literally the only **** equipped to fight King lol
You literally say zoro and luffy are equipped to fight king as well lmao

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆

Can anyone translate?
원피스 988화 대사 스포일러
ONEPIECE 988 SPOILER

988화 제목: 많이 기다렸지

표지 - 페이지 1
갱 뱃지의 오 마이 패밀리 vol.32 해군의 폭격 속, 그래도 나능 아버지거등

페이지 2,3

1. 카이도: 과연. 밍크족은 보름달 밤에
광전사 '스론' 으로 변한다지 ...............!!
워로로로........!!

2. 카이도님!!

3. 일을 저질렀겠다, 사무라이들!!
여기까지 칩입을 허용한 건
우리들의 준비 부족.......!!
두 번 다신 카이도씨에게 접근 못 할 줄 알아라!!

4. 잭!!! /
기다려라, 너가라들. /
잭은 천년을 이어온 우리의 나라를 /
망쳐버린 악연의 사내........!!
사무라이는 '없다고' 누누이 말했거늘.

5. 없다고 했던자가 바로 소인이다!! 잭!!! /
보호받은 목숨인 바, 이 싸움에서 몇 배로 갚아주리라!!!

페이지 4

1. .......... 너냐...
아니, 아직
나라들은 ........
카이도에게 대비하십시오.

2. '고래의 숲 가디언즈' 로디 & BB

3. 공작님도요

4. 이누아라시 삼총사 * 조반니 & 시실리안 & 콘슬롯

--------------------------------

현재 유출된 대사는 여기입니다.

지금 정신이 없네요.. 😓

원피스 988화 총 페이지수는 17페이지

@djiayebee this is all that was able to be recovered. Maybe you can clarify more things
the korean post leo posted translated ?

Page 01- 1. Episode 988'I waited a lot'
2. 'Gang' Beji's Oh My Family Vol.32'In the naval bombardment, but still better' father's, etc.!! '
Page 02 & 03- 1. Indeed. Mink people turn into'throne', the berserk / on a full moon night! / Wo-ro-ro-ro !! 2. Kaido-sama !! 3. I've done my job, samurai!! / Allowing intrusion this far / Our lack of preparation... !! / # My: At first, it was unfamiliar and I wrote it because it had a different meaning. Do not know that you will never be able to approach Mr. Kaido again!! Wait, you go, / Jack is a bad guy who ruined our country for a thousand years !! / My sister said that there is no samurai. #Emphasis on'nothing' points
5. The person who said there was no is the postmark !! Jack!!! / Being a protected life, I will repay you many times in this fight!!!
Page 04- 1. .. are you... . / No, not yet / They are. / Be prepared for Kaido. 2.'Whale Forest Guardians' 4. Inua Lassi's Three Musketeers Giovanni & Sicilian & Con Slot
let me correct just a bit the Google translation (the parts unchanged are more or less correct):

p.2-3 :
1. Kaido: As expected, Mink tribe turn on the night of full moon into berserk warrior "sulong" worororo

3. (not sure who is talking, maybe Jack) I must have done it, samurai!! Allowing intrusion so far was coz of our lack of preparation.......!! Know that you will never be able to approach Mr. Kaido again!!

4. (likely minks but not sure who talks) Jack! Wait you-gara! Jack is the man of evil who ruined our country of 1000 year-long history
I have told you many times that there is no samurai. (the google mentioning about "sister" is obviously a mistake)

5. (again not sure who talks but it might be Raizo from context) I am the one right there who were said to not be there! A protected life, and I will repay you several times in this fight!

p.4
1. It's you? Not yet... The dukes are... Let's prepare for Kaido!

i have a feeling it will be sanji fans who will downplay king if he doesn't end up having full fight. i remember last chapter some saying damaging kaido is no big deal anymore if the scabbards were able to do it same will happen here. defeating someone sanji was able to hold his own against won't be a big deal either according to them:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.