Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it, Oda has been more about showing off Zoro's cutting ability postskip rather than his actual skills as a fighter, so Zoro vs Queen makes a lot of sense, as Queens DF would make him the most durable of the Calamities. That thick ass hide of a brachiosaurus + CoA Haki would be no joke to cut.
Kaido is there to show off Zoro's cutting capability.

New gen fans, you gotta wait for things to unfold first before claiming Ws, some of us remember this:

I like how some people keep bringing this up, Doflamingo was the main villain and was the main opponent for Luffy. Trying to compare Doflamingo a main villain to King a side villain is ridiculous, for now Sanji vs King is probably just a clash and nothing more.

Let's put the "Sanji vs King" aside for a moment... and let's appreciate the biggest MEME of them all.... Big Meme!

Last chapter:
Luffy: Big Mom, I don't have time for you!

Sanji intercepts King
Zoro probably will do some shit too

While Big Mom, gets handled by Brook
:finally:

This big bitch will be taken down this arc by the "Brook/Nami/Chopper" trio like how they humiliated her last arc LMAO..... I can't wait for Big Mom fans to cry after this arc is finished LOL with tears about Big Mom being relevant in Elbaf... such fantasies LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.