Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

So we agree 100% when it comes to this cheers AF man!
:cheers:

All I need from Yamato is to drop this Oden shit and became her own character.
Yeah, also Oden's journal BETTER not have info about "What is One Piece/ Clues about how to get there".... cause if he does, say goodbye to her joining... What needs to be mentioned there is "why Wano border is closed/ some history of Wano/ and some SMALLLLLLLL features or description of what Joyboy MIGHT BE like" just for Yamato to feel like Ace or Luffy can fit those features for her to want to sail with them respectively

Oda is probably 5 to 6 chapters in advance at least during the COVID breaks when this shit started + last "Olympics" break.

I can't fucking believe there is a break after this. It's a bit painful.
Oda doesn't want to switch to digital for art, and I trust the artist on that. MHA has the same thing happening.

And the worst thing they can do is lose any lead time they have, even if the surplus really is six instead of three chapters ahead right now. If they needed more time in the future for staff illness they'd be screwed into consecutive weeks off.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, also Oden's journal BETTER not have info about "What is One Piece/ Clues about how to get there".... cause if he does, say goodbye to her joining... What needs to be mentioned there is "why Wano border is closed/ some history of Wano/ and some SMALLLLLLLL features or description of what Joyboy MIGHT BE like" just for Yamato to feel like Ace or Luffy can fit those features for her to want to sail with them respectively
Tbh with each chapter passing, I care less about Wano borders part. I actually believe it will be at least in 60% similar to what Arthur showed us in the Fan chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.