How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
My question though is.... Is Sanji clashing with King in BASE FORM? or in Raid Suit
I wonder...

also, important to remind everyone that Katakuri stays on TOP of the pyramid of YFM for now! The dude legit was treated differently... which is not surprising cause Oda does treat Luffy's opponents differently with better focus and hype!
that is a big question we've been asking so far lol

Yeah, HOW IMPRESSIVE!!! GRANDMASTER FEATS!!!
Sanji fought 2 SN and 2 flying Six with getting 0 damage. He even fought 2 SN at the same time. And now he is the first one to face a YC, while Zoro is the first one to struggle against fodders.
Zoro got nailed against a SN and got one shotet by another. Got cut by another SN and was saved by Kid as he was running away lmao.
Not trying to interrupt your argument or anything...But i honestly dont remenber, what flying six was the second one Sanji fought? And what 2 super novas sanji fought too?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Not trying to interrupt your argument or anything...But i honestly dont remenber, what flying six was the second one Sanji fought? And what 2 super novas sanji fought too?
He uses Sanji kicking Hawkins and Drake and running with Nami and the rest as a fucking fight.

What does it change?

Is Zoro out for the rest of the arc?

Or he's making his way to the main plaza?

Or you are basically trying to shit bait me right now?
You are sitting here "sAnJi FaNs SaY tHiS iS a FeAt" - while no one says that lol.
But you start fapping about Zoro fighting fodders, gtfo. The double standards at it's best.
And if you are not salty how you yourself try to claim, then why are you butthurt? Just ignore people talking about it. People enjoy ot and you are ruining everyones mood with your swordboy saltyness.

Yeah, HOW IMPRESSIVE!!! GRANDMASTER FEATS!!!
Sanji fought 2 SN and 2 flying Six with getting 0 damage. He even fought 2 SN at the same time. And now he is the first one to face a YC, while Zoro is the first one to struggle against fodders.
Zoro got nailed against a SN and got one shotet by another. Got cut by another SN and was saved by Kid as he was running away lmao.
Zoro fought 2 Sn this arc too ? Plus Denjiro ?
Sanji with the RS couldn't beat page one and is about to get wrecked by King lmfao
Zoro never struggled against fodders

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
He's on about when sanji had a of screen fight with Hawkins and Drake in which he managed to escape with robin, Nami and shinobou. Let me reiterate the "fight" was ofscreen

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
You are sitting here "sAnJi FaNs SaY tHiS iS a FeAt" - while no one says that lol.
But you start fapping about Zoro fighting fodders, gtfo. The double standards at it's best.
And if you are not salty how you yourself try to claim, then why are you butthurt? Just ignore people talking about it. People enjoy ot and you are ruining everyones mood with your swordboy saltyness.
You are ruining my mood by spitting non-sesne agenda about Sanjji beating SN's left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.