Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Out of curiosity, and based on Oda’s breaks/the magazine being delayed/Japanese holidays, what would y’all rather have each month?

Two chapters (17 pages each) with the potential for more, but all the agony and frustration of sudden and multiple breaks
One chapter (40-50 pages) that you know will be the only taste you get every 30 days

marco does
then beckmann
Well, my expectation for Marco and Ben Beckmann to be at the TOP... but I'm talking about what was shown THUS FAR

Cause yeah, I'm of the opinion that Oda in this arc will show everyone what Marco is made of! People trash talk WB commanders, while honestly, I'm at a point where WB commanders look the most competent!

People like Vista for example, the dude probably is the MOST VETERAN commander in WB pirates... when Marco was trainee, Vista was commander already... the dude was on the front when facing the Roger strong combatant like Scopper or Rayleigh, then in Marineford, he was facing Mihawk... also clashed with Akainu.... the dude is the only commander who got out of Marineford with no scratches mentioned!

This is all while people place Vista below Marco/Jozu... and even some put him under Ace... that's how fucking strong WB commanders are!

So yeah, my expectation for Marco is so high.. same for Beckmann... it's just the feats shown thus far is siding with Kata-chan.. I would change it the moment I feel the others have better feats 100%

He uses Sanji kicking Hawkins and Drake and running with Nami and the rest as a fucking fight.
Zoro gets nailed by Hawkins alone when they are running away from him on a lion lmao, Sanji fought both SN and managed to get 3 woman out save. While Zoro gets distracted by a fox and gets one shotet.
Sanji had a much stronger opponents and had to protect not only himself but 3 woman. Zoro can't even protect himself.

For me is 100% a FACT that at least for THIS MOMENT Sanji Will only Clash with king or have a really small fight. Nothing else.

Theres ZERO chance of sanji start the fight NOW and beat king NOW, king did almost nothing yet, havent had his hype brought up, so of course he wont get down without It .

This quick Clash or small fight can show us that sanji WILL be the one that take king down, but LATER on, not now, im more than sure.

Its even possible that King fight with Marco First and beat him, than Sanji is the one to finish a hurt king off. But is 100% that King wont Go down without being a beast First.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro gets nailed by Hawkins alone when they are running away from him on a lion lmao, Sanji fought both SN and managed to get 3 woman out save. While Zoro gets distracted by a fox and gets one shotet.
Sanji had a much stronger opponents and had to protect not only himself but 3 woman. Zoro can't even protect himself.
Okay he had to protect them but don't fucking use this as a fight.

Only thing Sanji done in Wano was Page One and saving Nami and Robin for now. LISTEN CAREFULLY FOR NOW. He will fight Queen anyways.

b4 Jabra fight , he fought Mr2 ... there was no need for buildup cause they were in context all in his level at the time none seemed out of the SH league til we went to the NW and we met the Yonko crews
Are you serious? Mr. 2 fight is like 5 arcs before the Jabra fight. for 5 arcs sanji doesnt have a 1v1 fight then blueno literally got the better of him in the sea train right before we got to enies lobby.Sanjis base kicks went from barely being able to budge blueno
to drawing blood from Jabra and sending him flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.