• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Zoro feats in Wano arc by two different fans perspective
LOOK BELOW:

ZOROFANS
Nearly killed hawkins and took out his entire crew
One Shot Killer after being distracted
Fought commander level foes like Kyoshiro while injured and handicapped with 2 swords
Carried Luffy after he got one-shot and fought through Injury
VS
SANJIFANS or ZOROHATERS
Gets nailed by Hawkins
Gets one-shoted by Kamazou
Gets trash-talked by Denjiro
Gets low-diffed by Apoo
Struggles against Gifters and receives help

LMAO
:suresure:
You forgot to add the lie of:
Zoro is facing ALL 500 Gifters at once like Whiskey Peak moment... when Babanuki/Speed/ and countless gifters aren't present as proof to debunk the idea... LOL

We have Marco, Kidd, Law, Zoro, Killer, Jinbei. If Sanji is fighting the 2nd strongest after Kaido 1v1, do you think these lot of match up 1v1 with someone weaker than King/Queen?
Well, if you believe that Sanji vs. King is just a simple clash before Act 3 ends, then anything is still possible. I know a lot of people don't believe it, but I truly think Oda is going to pull a 180 at some point and throw in the Ace. He'll give a reason for why he wasn't around.

Its a peculiar position that's still oddly missing from the crew, why?

Some Zoro feats in Wano arc by two different fans perspective
LOOK BELOW:

ZOROFANS
Nearly killed hawkins and took out his entire crew
One Shot Killer after being distracted
Fought commander level foes like Kyoshiro while injured and handicapped with 2 swords
Carried Luffy after he got one-shot and fought through Injury
VS
SANJIFANS or ZOROHATERS
Gets nailed by Hawkins
Gets one-shoted by Kamazou
Gets trash-talked by Denjiro
Gets low-diffed by Apoo
Struggles against Gifters and receives help

LMAO
:suresure:
You forgot 'Zoro fainted against Kamazou because of eating Poisoned food' vs 'Zoro fainted against Kamazou because of his injury'

S

Shuyaku

Maybe Sanji is fighting King because that will be his only fight in the war?? If Oda plans to have Zoro in the battle against Kaido he knows Zoro can't have a major fight before that...
Seems plausible to me, if Zoro has a big role in the final fight it doesn’t make sense to make him have a very tough fight beforehand. In TB, Ryuma gave him moderate difficulty without injuring him severely, expecting Zoro to beat King in similar fashion and then slice up Kaido on top of that is almost fanfiction.

"Sanji will get a rematch against P1 his final arc opponent"
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:
I hold my L dearly.
Really surprised by that matchup even so much by it happening right now.
I guess Zoro goes for Kaido directly then.
Props to those who were insisting on Zoro not being able of taking King and Kaido back to back.
If he is supposed to fight someone before Kaido right now,it may really be a flying six or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.