• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Zoro feats in Wano arc by two different fans perspective
LOOK BELOW:

ZOROFANS
Nearly killed hawkins and took out his entire crew
One Shot Killer after being distracted
Fought commander level foes like Kyoshiro while injured and handicapped with 2 swords
Carried Luffy after he got one-shot and fought through Injury
VS
SANJIFANS or ZOROHATERS
Gets nailed by Hawkins
Gets one-shoted by Kamazou
Gets trash-talked by Denjiro
Gets low-diffed by Apoo
Struggles against Gifters and receives help

LMAO
:suresure:
Some try to make a big deal about Zoro being injured. It wasn't a problem until Wano. Look at it, being hit with a few nails is now supposed to equal to a huge loss.

I saw this outside of WG.
On wg I only saw Zoro clashing with BM but outside TT/reddit and all of that shit there was some shit like Yamato being busy with Ulti.
Kaido solo Scabbards and Luffy jumps to fight him and when Big Mom tried to prevent this from happening Zoro blocked her sword and the end of the chapter with Zoro saying "Sorry, Captain is busy rn".

Looks fake af but ngl fake spoilers always look better than actual chapter -957:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
More good fake spoilers... I dig it My Man. Just want to see pictures to get full contexttttttt

We need the admiral to be so savage that he attacks BOTH SIDES LMAO

The only two I feel who may do that are Akainu/Kizaru.... I think Fuji/greenbull would side with alliance which would be unfortunate... I'd like it more messy... Akainu is unlikely to show up, so I'm hoping for Kizaru
Kizaru is perfect for this. He has the speed advantage over most characters in the series. He'll do serious damage to both sides and none of them can do anything to him if he decides to dodge.

J

Jo_Ndule

Top half comes from your experienced OP reader, while the bottom half comes from your new gen OP fan who started reading OP in the last couple of years. ;P
it's been 10 years I've been reading and watching OP
I'm sure most users here have been reading OP for 5+ years too

Just cause someone doesn't hype Zoro like you do, doesn't mean the person is a newbie.

i dont think u get it, at least for me Sanji shouldnt fight any commander cause he hasnt had the progression necessary to AND SAME GOES FOR ZORO.
Difference between these 2 is that Sanji's had his shots at fighting top brass and has gotten crushed and Oda also left him out of non fighting in WCI

Oda has just forced Zoro to fight people he's far superior too other than a quick clash with the Admiral

If they make Who's Who Stronger than King im gonna laugh out of OP Pity, and ironically I can see this fight legit happening, as who's who is potrayed based of his sheath as a legit Swordsman
LOL, I'd laugh too... cause I'm someone who never cared about power scaling... rather I feel Oda goes by "Match ups" and trying to apply ideas he has much more than focusing on powerscaling.... it's why we see things like "Soul King vs a Yonko with soul power" and so on

I can see lots of fakes sanji fans who were hiding, even told me "i agree sanji lacks strenght to beat a calamity" and now are riding the hype, lmao shameless and unfaithful people!

And the others who thougt zoro is not gonna face Kaido and find excuses now.

Could someone tell me what were the spoilers when sanji had a brief clash against doffy, big mom and katakuri ? Ah yes : Sanji vs ???

don't forget, when you have even brook facing Big Mom and fodders facing Jack, you know it's impossible for them to beat their opponents.
Waiting for the panels, it's gonna be fun :milaugh:

Kizaru is perfect for this. He has the speed advantage over most characters in the series. He'll do serious damage to both sides and none of them can do anything to him if he decides to dodge.
Also, would be great when it shows that Kizaru KNEW of Drake undercover, and when he hit him back in Saboady, he required to do it for the act to be believable!

Not to mention, Kizaru back then said: " Rear Admiral Drake... No no, Former Rear Admiral Drake" and knowing how Kizaru's brain is a bit slow LMAO... it feels like he said it by mistake hahahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.