Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I swear people are going to hit back hard when King makes Sanji faint and defeats him.
Not going to happen. We should’ve already known that Sanji was already close to the commanders from the way he blitzed the mess out of Oven and clashed with Daifuku. Even without his Raidsuit he did very well against the veterans, I think it’d be stupid to draw King defeating sanji lol. Maybe King might get a hit on Sanji did like Doffy did but I doubt King will defeat him.

We need the admiral to be so savage that he attacks BOTH SIDES LMAO

The only two I feel who may do that are Akainu/Kizaru.... I think Fuji/greenbull would side with alliance which would be unfortunate... I'd like it more messy... Akainu is unlikely to show up, so I'm hoping for Kizaru
- Akainu obviously can't leave HQ just like any FA before.
- Fuji had enough relevance in the recent story already, wouldn't make sense to give him yet another arc.

Ryokugyu and Kizaru are the Prime candidates. Kizaru wasn't doing shit since the war and Ryokugyu isn't even introduced yet.

Maybe they send both

- Akainu obviously can't leave HQ just like any FA before.
- Fuji had enough relevance in the recent story already, wouldn't make sense to give him yet another arc.

Ryokugyu and Kizaru are the Prime candidates. Kizaru wasn't doing shit since the war and Ryokugyu isn't even introduced yet.

Maybe they send both
Kaido and Kizaru both dying in the same arc will be a fitting start to the new era.

Status
Not open for further replies.