Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Against swordsman of King's caliber, yes, he would lose very likely unless he comes up with a solution for the sword.
Let's see exactly how he blocks it and how much effort King puts into it.
My propaganda can never go down the shitter after Oden gutting Kaido.
Did you forget that already?

As for my candy friends, this collage is titled The Hope Murderer:
why did u do that to sanji stans after they read about their favorite clashing with King a YC1 why are u like this ? do u not have mercy ? they are hyped to see Sanji vs king but u remind them about his clashes's conclusion started from Vergo to PO why are u jealous bro stop that ?

Tbh, the raid is just starting and I seriously doubt Sanji will be an issue against King. I expect another Ichiji vs Katakuri moment, after all King has to show what he's capable of as well.
That's probably whats gonna happen because Oda hasn't done much to hype King.

And if there is one sure fire punching bag for Oda, when everyone else is busy, its Sanji.

S

SinOfGreed

Tbh, the raid is just starting and I seriously doubt Sanji will be an issue against King. I expect another Ichiji vs Katakuri moment, after all King has to show what he's capable of as well.
This is the likely case. We're still in act 3 and Oda has already killed some of the BP hype via the Scabbards.

He's not gonna dehype them more before we get to the battle act

This is the likely case. We're still in act 3 and Oda has already killed some of the BP hype via the Scabbards.

He's not gonna dehype them more before we get to the battle act
Add to the fact that we have no idea what Caribou, Onimaru, Hiyori, Tama or Tengu are up to. Not to mention Hawkins, and like half the F6.

Pretty sure everyone is about to lose, then Enies Lobby-esque power ups will ensue and the battles will take place on Wano's mainland. Could take another 10 chapters though.

PS-> I think Hawkins should join Laws crew post Wano and become his FM. He is never gonna have someone who can compete with Zoro but he should at least have someone who can compete with Killer.
And Apoo should join Kid an(if somehow their relationship is repaired). It would make up for both losing out to Jinbe joining Luffy. Doubt Drake will be a "supernova" after this arc if I'm being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.