Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are just unconfirmed, unlike some of the others. Yes it was posted hours ago, but nobody has tried to verify.
this was apparantly posted 10 hours ago, could be real... could be fake
Post automatically merged:

wdym?
I've read team like 10h ago, and none of providers confirmed anything about them in those 10h. Only what we knew
wdym? What do you mean?

This is Lebrent's chapter dude is on fire so what he says is real will 99% be real and vice versa

Act 3/4 are the fight acts while act 5 is the aftermath with Party/ politics and other stuff.

Act 3 ends with Hereos get beaten down by the villian, tragic story/drama happen.
Act4 is the return of the heroes with beating the villians in the end.^^
How can they lose though? Too many guys on the alliance. Most of the strongest guys from the alliance haven't even been serious yet and the villains aside from Big Mom are already struggling.

988 spoilers

-Kaidu calls the mink people who are turning into Sulong at the full moon mad beasts and laughs when he welcomes them as a fighting force for the Hundred Beast Pirates if they are good enough.
-The minks unveil their sulong forms
Jack and the Gifters keep coming up to the top of the dome, but Sicilian, Giovanni and Conslot's coordinated "Electrical Parade" wipes them out!
-Kaidu vs. Neko Denjiro, and Ashura Douji
-The Cat fights with one hand holding one of its two tails in the other.
-Sicilian and the others struggle with Jack, but Inu comes to their rescue.
-Inu Sicilian, Giovanni, Conslot, Raizo vs. Jack

Inside the dome,

-Queen orders the Numbers to kill the Wano samurai, the patrol group is targeted and all hell breaks loose.
-Shinobu and the others who rescued the Momonoske are found by King, but Sanji goes in to save them.
King: "You would give me an arm and a leg and everything you have for a man's life? Reach out and help him, and I will surely swing my sword in your face.

-Brooke is reunited with Big Mom.
-When I thanked him for Road Poneglyph on Whole Cake Island, he asked me about the location of Road Poneglyph, which is supposedly on Onigashima, and he got mad at me.
Brooke said, "In addition, I would like to ask you about the Road Poneglyph that is also believed to be located here on Onigashima. Where is it located? Miss.

These make a lot of sense with the exception of Brook, that dialogue def doesnt make sense IMO
Post automatically merged:

apparantly these were posted 10 hours ago from 4chan, and now they are resurfacing
Only the 2nd bullet point, it seems to have incorrect pronouns but it sounds like Brook is totally admitting he stole the Road Poneglyph to BM and asking her for the location of the one on Onigashima.

Status
Not open for further replies.