Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs King will be extreme diff fight no matter what and we saw how long Luffy vs Katakuri and Luffy vs Cracker lasted. Its safe to assume this fight will also last hours. Thats why oda is introducing it now. Its not like pre TS where u fight for 30 minutes and win. Yonko commander level fights will take hours and be evenly matched.

Sanji won't be used as hype tool here.
That's not wrong. I can see why people think it's too early for matchups but if Sanji vs King actually happens, this fight will likely be the hardest Sanji ever fought and King being an ancient zoan he's gonna be extremely durable. So if this is means to be Sanji fight this arc I could actually see it start for real

IF sanji get hype tooled who will beat king then? Who is oda hyping king up for?
Zoro
Law
Kid

Still act 3 how every non Luffy fight has been they usually dont drag on for a long time so it wouldnt make sense from that standpoint to start that early

I did forget to add 3rd option... which is grab Momo and put him in a safe spot... maybe Shinobu if she's there

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Zoro
Law
Kid

Still act 3 how every non Luffy fight has been they usually dont drag on for a long time so it wouldnt make sense from that standpoint to start that early

I did forget to add 3rd option... which is grab Momo and put him in a safe spot... maybe Shinobu if she's there
Zoro and Sanji are near equal in strength if one gets hype tooled the other won't be any different.

Law is weaker than zoro and sanji

Kid will fight kaido with luffy 100%

Zoro
Law
Kid

Some people like Greg and Stephen (offical translator) believe there will only be 3 acts. And Luffy declared that the war started for real previous chapter so mayyyybe in Oda's mind it's time to start pairing characters for the fights. Just making suppositions here

Zoro
Law
Kid

I honestly think this might be the route that happening. But we'll see how it plays out in 989. I personally just don't see Sanji trumping over the arguably, 3rd strongest character on the island, especially by himself.

Put it from a logical non bias standpoint

Sanji had an upperhand on Vergo, even though his leg started to crack (Law defeated Haki Vergo with ease)
Sanji from Dressrosa- loses to Doffy in a what's fair to say easy-mid diff match
Then goes to Zou- where he had to sacrifice the rest of his crew and was unable to defeat Bege on his own
Then WCI- Where he lost to his father (doesnt matter how the picture is painted, he took an L) Ill disregrad the stuff between his older brothers. His father wasn't overwhelmingly strong
Cont'd Dodges Jellybeans from Katakuri, beats Raisin (one of the weaker BMP) and has skirmishes with Oven and Daifuku (fair to say they are weaker than Doffy)
Now in a 3 week period without any extreme diff battles he is all the sudden on Kings level? my question to you is How did he all the sudden get to this level?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro and Sanji are near equal in strength if one gets hype tooled the other won't be any different.

Law is weaker than zoro and sanji

Kid will fight kaido with luffy 100%
Very vaild points

Put it from a logical non bias standpoint

Sanji had an upperhand on Vergo, even though his leg started to crack (Law defeated Haki Vergo with ease)
Sanji from Dressrosa- loses to Doffy in a what's fair to say easy-mid diff match
Then goes to Zou- where he had to sacrifice the rest of his crew and was unable to defeat Bege on his own
Then WCI- Where he lost to his father (doesnt matter how the picture is painted, he took an L) Ill disregrad the stuff between his older brothers. His father wasn't overwhelmingly strong
Cont'd Dodges Jellybeans from Katakuri, beats Raisin (one of the weaker BMP) and has skirmishes with Oven and Daifuku (fair to say they are weaker than Doffy)
Now in a 3 week period without any extreme diff battles he is all the sudden on Kings level?
I'm not the type to defend Sanji's performance in the NW but let's keep mind that Doffy used parasite to end the fight quickly, same technique that Jozu (considered to be WB's YC2) was unable to get out. He would have still lost nonetheless but maybe not as bad
+We add the raid suit that is a clear boost
And Sanji still has to use hell memories in the new world

I honestly think this might be the route that happening. But we'll see how it plays out in 989. I personally just don't see Sanji trumping over the arguably, 3rd strongest character on the island, especially by himself.
If he fought Cracker or Snack with the raid suit and won, I would 100% see how he reaches YC1 level, very logical and understandable

but the direction Oda has gone with Sanji, there is such a gap between WCI and Wano. How?

Status
Not open for further replies.