Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want zoro to beat king
Well I guess Oda is doing to so Zoro is free to fight Kaido but I woulda preferred Zoro defeat a commander first and then fight Kaido. I guess @Monkey D Theories was right after all if Sanji indeed fights King.

Pretty fucked up from power scaling perspective as Sanji is same **** who was low diffed by Doffy a a few months ago in in universe time but W.E I guess.
Post automatically merged:

@Chrono You should start making King respect threads and show us why he is stronger than Katakuri as he is bout to be your boy's final Wano fight lmao

Well I guess Oda is doing to so Zoro is free to fight Kaido but I woulda preferred Zoro defeat a commander first and then fight Kaido. I guess @Monkey D Theories was right after all if Sanji indeed fights King.

Pretty fucked up from power scaling perspective as Sanji is same **** who was low diffed by Doffy a a few months ago in in universe time but W.E I guess.
should have had okiku in the sig
would be legendary.

I mean how can you expect Sanji to still be a low diff and Zoro to be able to beat him when Zoro fainted to a pleasure a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.