Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is the Main character no matter what the purpose of an arc is, he will get fights somehow. And WCI was critical for his growth . Thats why Luffy is the only strawhat in wholecake island that got a 1v1 fight. Other than that theres no point for anyone else getting a fight, What would Sanji getting a 1v1 fight accomplish? What good is taking out one member of their crew? Especially when we know they just leave the arc without defeating the crew anyways.
What it would accomplish? well, for starters it would make him 1v1ing a callamity more beliveable. Oda could have easily made him fight someone instead of giving Luffy 2 fights. Baking a cake was more important, i guess.

Who else has future sight in the op world? Kat, maybe Rayleigh, def shanks, and select admirals (kuzan, Sengoku). Ofc this is all an assumption, but that Katakuri fight has catapulted Luffy further than we think. So as long as he keeps calm and keeps cool despite the circumstances. He will become Yonko level.
Enel and that one fat priest.....to some degree? but thats more like "reading what your opponent will do" rather than full blown future sight.

Mihawk is called "hawkeye", soo he should be pretty good with observation haki, but to what degree? who knows...

Enel and that one fat priest.....to some degree? but thats more like "reading what your opponent will do" rather than full blown future sight.

Mihawk is called "hawkeye", soo he should be pretty good with observation haki, but to what degree? who knows...
Yea basically my point is that, in the entire world

Normal People < 2% population haki users < 1% globally are proficient in the new world haki users < 0.5% Haki mastery in 1 Category < 0.025% Haki Mastery in all 2 Category< 0.001% Future Sight / 0.0000001% Conquerers Haki < 0.00001% ppl with Will of D

Luffy has everything that no one else has. If this dude does not become pk who can...

Normal People < 2% population haki users < 1% globally are proficient in the new world haki users < 0.5% Haki mastery in 1 Category < 0.025% Haki Mastery in all 2 Category< 0.001% Future Sight / 0.0000001% Conqueror's Haki < 0.00001% ppl with Will of D

Luffy has everything that no one else has. If this dude does not become pk who can...
He doesn't have his Pirate Queen, Nico Robin yet.
Nor does he have the Imposing Stature. I'm sure he doesn't have other things too.

Normal People < 2% population haki users < 1% globally are proficient in the new world haki users < 0.5% Haki mastery in 1 Category < 0.025% Haki Mastery in all 2 Category< 0.001% Future Sight / 0.0000001% Conquerers Haki < 0.00001% ppl with Will of D

I argue and say that way more than 2% can use haki tho...In the new world its common for even fodder to be using it, basicaly everyone in amazon lilly can, etc.. I would even say the SH's beat a lot of people that could use haki pre ts(crocodile, skypea peoples, etc..), but since haki wasnt a stablished "thing" yet, we just couldnt see them using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.