Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I argue and say that way more than 2% can use haki tho...In the new world its common for even fodder to be using it, basicaly everyone in amazon lilly can, etc.. I would even say the SH's beat a lot of people that could use haki pre ts(crocodile, skypea peoples, etc..), but since haki wasnt a stablished "thing" yet, we just couldnt see them using it.
If we assume one piece standards convert to real world standards 2% of 8 B ppl is 160 Million haki users. You’re saying there’s more than that many haki users?

In Marineford it was mostly vice admirals and marine captains commanding the 100,000 soldiers. I’d say out of that 50-100 vice admirals at most. 1000-5000 captains At best. And only maybe 20-30% of captains could use haki. These are all guesstimated numbers btw

If we assume one piece standards convert to real world standards 2% of 8 B ppl is 160 Million haki users. You’re saying there’s more than that many haki users?

In Marineford it was mostly vice admirals and marine captains commanding the 100,000 soldiers. I’d say out of that 50-100 vice admirals at most. 1000-5000 captains At best. And only maybe 20-30% of captains could use haki. These are all guesstimated numbers btw
Looking at it like that...yep, makes more sense LMAO.

What it would accomplish? well, for starters it would make him 1v1ing a callamity more beliveable. Oda could have easily made him fight someone instead of giving Luffy 2 fights. Baking a cake was more important, i guess.
I know people dont like to here this but the truth is Wholecake island didnt require Sanji to fight. Dressrosa was literally the only opportunity prior to Wano for the strawhats to display their abilities, But unfortunately Doffy was the only obstacle in dressrosa. Oda is to blame for this..... If he knew the next Major arc after Dressrosa would be Wano, he should have Made the executives WAAYYY Stronger for all that time we spent in dressrosa. He also shouldnt have split the crew up. Wholecake Island was just a setup arc that got dragged out too long( mainly because it was a yonko territory) but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.