Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is bit too much i would rather see sanji defeat king by himself, those two teaming up against one calamity wouldn't look good imo.
It is not possible. We have 5 minks against Jack and 9 scabbards against Kaido. It will be the same with King and Queen. Dont forget that we have Law, Kid, Marco, Drake, Jinbe, Zoro in the area and dont forget that some members of the tobbi roppo have a deal against calamities.

you can whine all about it
I personally dont care
:kayneshrug:
oh and btw his birdcage was not cut by kinemon, kaido skin was. we seriously need to revisit doffy's power level.
Ofc you don't care, you can't refute anything and are comparing things totally different with zero correlation.
An ignorant who only knows to talk shit basically. You have no lvl for discussions.

Kaido's might have the same weakness as BM with his hardness. So in that case, that wouldn't be a impressive feat. Rear Admirals could stab WB because he has no natural hard skin too and Kinemon is stronger than a Rear Admiral.
And besides, Kinemon put his all in that stab. If you remember the definition of Haki, is this one:
"Haki" is a power that lies dormant in all the world's creatures... "Presence", "fighting spirit" and "intimidation"... It is not different from the things that humans can naturally sense such as these... 'The act of not doubting'. That is strength!"
Kinemon's fightning spirit/emotions/whatever was at his peak, he have before him the monster who killed the most respected man in his life.

Ofc you don't care, you can't refute anything and are comparing things totally different with zero correlation.
An ignorant who only knows to talk shit basically. You have no lvl for discussions.

Kaido's might have the same weakness as BM with his hardness. So in that case, that wouldn't be a impressive feat. Rear Admirals could stab WB because he has no natural hard skin too and Kinemon is stronger than a Rear Admiral.
And besides, Kinemon put his all in that stab. If you remember the definition of Haki, is this one:
"Haki" is a power that lies dormant in all the world's creatures... "Presence", "fighting spirit" and "intimidation"... It is not different from the things that humans can naturally sense such as these... 'The act of not doubting'. That is strength!"
Kinemon's fightning spirit/emotions/whatever was at his peak, he have before him the monster who killed the most respected man in his life.
I didnt ask for your essay mate
there's nothing to disprove
kinemon had the same ryou he cut kaido with
to try and cut the birdcage and failed. case in point , the birdcage is more durable. now you can disprove what I have said with manga panels and not the drivel you cooked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.