Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never underestimate the power of power ups. Enma and the raid suit are there to bridge that gap.

Mihawk for instance has sword skills equal to Vista a YC 3 or 4. With Yoru, the Worlds strongest sword, he is elevated to above someone like Fujitora.
The real power ups may have to wait for the second round given that I doubt that the final battle for Wano will happen at Onigashima.

Damn.... I'm still waiting for pics to be leaked, I came here and I find desperate people who hate the fact that Sanji is shining and doing the opposite of what they thought (being clowned by Black Maria)... and now they started to post fake spoiler pic....

And the thing is.... I can accept pics posted as Memes where King is wrecking sanji, but a OBVIOUS MEME... just for fun.... but actually people who post fake leaks to fool people into undermining a character... it's just pathetic honestly... like how much do you hate this character to make you try plotting people against him.... Leave that job to the snitch Shanks LOL.. rise above it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.