Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly redon never stumbles, when he doesn't post the spoilers floating around, that's always a huge warning sign that they aren't accurate.
There are exceptions to this. There was a full blown dialogue leak for Chapter 984 or 985 that came out before any summary or image. People even called it fake until pics came out. Only then was it verified. There were a few other instances were 5ch spoilers have been legit without Redon confirming.

Anyway, yes. Redon really is the foolproof source. At worst, only follow his posts outside of pics if you want whats true.

We'll see the faces of the rest of the Numbers though I have lost interest in it since Haccha's face reveal. I found it disappointing that he didn't look beastly or demonic enough.
Actually, this will be really interesting. If none of them look "beastly" (whichever ones are shown), then it pretty much proves they have devil fruits, which would make them more interesting.

Anyway, that was part of the "unconfirmed" stuff anyway, so it probably won't even happen this chapter.

There are exceptions to this. There was a full blown dialogue leak for Chapter 984 or 985 that came out before any summary or image. People even called it fake until pics came out. Only then was it verified. There were a few other instances were 5ch spoilers have been legit without Redon confirming.

Anyway, yes. Redon really is the foolproof source. At worst, only follow his posts outside of pics if you want whats true.
As in redon never posts *fake* spoilers, it's true he might not post the legit ones until later on but I've never seen him post outright fake ones.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

Redon never said that one was fake tho but darker said this one is fake

Status
Not open for further replies.