Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. It would probably be mentioned with the Sanji vs King stuff if it was.

No. But Zoro apparently did something to hurt you for how much you talk about him and the Gifters.
It's just funny how the guy you guys see as the "Grandmaster" who is appereantly stronger than Luffy struggles against fodders.

But why are you guys approaching me all of a sudden? Because i troll your character? You guys create whole memes about Sanji from fake spoilers, but if someone says something about Zoro you guys get triggered and all serious all of a sudden - "wHaT iS wRoNg WiTh YoU mAkInG fUn Of ZoRo?!"
Lmao

It's just funny how the guy you guys see as the "Grandmaster" who is appereantly stronger than Luffy struggles against fodders.

But why are you guys approaching me all of a sudden? Because i troll your character? You guys create whole memes about Sanji from fake spoilers, but if someone says something about Zoro you guys get triggered and all serious all of a sudden - "wHaT iS wRoNg WiTh YoU mAkInG fUn Of ZoRo?!"
Lmao
Pot calling the kettle black?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Lmao
Show me the panel of Zoro struggling against Gifters.

Wstawaj zesrałeś się!

edit. Fuck wrong language.

Wake up you shit yourself!

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother

Lmao
Yea but that’s because Sanji is actually is trash. But we still respect that. As long as he knows his place as trash.

I love that he’s fighting King. It gives Zoro and Luffy more shine

Status
Not open for further replies.