Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
It's just funny how the guy you guys see as the "Grandmaster" who is appereantly stronger than Luffy struggles against fodders.

But why are you guys approaching me all of a sudden? Because i troll your character? You guys create whole memes about Sanji from fake spoilers, but if someone says something about Zoro you guys get triggered and all serious all of a sudden - "wHaT iS wRoNg WiTh YoU mAkInG fUn Of ZoRo?!"
Lmao
Didn't Conqueror Luffy lose to monet, almost die against hody, and couldn't push admiral back with G3 and haki?

Zoro made monet break apart through presence alone, Zoro one shotted roided hody underwater, Zoro push admiral back with weakest sword no haki slash causing admiral to get scared.

It's just funny how the guy you guys see as the "Grandmaster" who is appereantly stronger than Luffy struggles against fodders.

But why are you guys approaching me all of a sudden? Because i troll your character? You guys create whole memes about Sanji from fake spoilers, but if someone says something about Zoro you guys get triggered and all serious all of a sudden - "wHaT iS wRoNg WiTh YoU mAkInG fUn Of ZoRo?!"
Lmao

Lmao

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
:cheers::myman:
Lets all be honest here...

Zorofans talking shit about Sanji when we heard he might be 1v1ing King and sanji fans hearing he might be fodderized by King in this or the next chapter while talking shit about Zoro are both like:
Nah as Zorofans we gladly give King out of pity so Zoro D gran D master can get Kaidos head. There’s levels to this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.