Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swap BM for Fuji here, Frank and Brook stop Fuji in his tracks. Everyone would be trolling him. Would be better off if it was Luffy doing it not Franky and Brook, not when you're a Yonko
That's the whole point. Luffy alone isn't enough. Unlike him vs Fujitora. Despite getting even stronger, Oda has to give him help against a Yonko.

If any admiral was there, there would be no need for weakening. Luffy himself could go 1v1.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
King senses Shinobu before Queen does. Portrayal? Whatever. Queen best Wano character anyway.

Sanji stops Base King's kick with a kick of his own, resulting in a haki clash. Nice. Confirmation that Sanji does indeed have COA even though it was directly stated by Luffy in Punk Hazard.

King in full zoans sends Sanji flying into a wall. If Sanji is hurt it's to be expected; Sanji felt pain when PageOne flung him.

BM gets hit in the face with a bike and bruises are left over....that bike better be made of seastone or something and this constant clowning of BM just to keep her from killing everyone is ridiculous. There are better ways to remove her from the picture.

Happy that Jack is facing the mink tribe again. Maybe this will be Jack's nerf before his final battle.

Sanji grabbed and throwed Momonosuke gave King the opportunity to impale Sanji in his full zoan form.

I think its penetration haki that ignores RS. Barrier haki is only used to deflect attack like what Sentomaru did to Luffy. What 3 admirals did in MF to stop WB gura gura attack.

I think the tower that Zoro cut is isolated now. Is Yamato going there?
Lol I mean that lvl of Haki that red scarbads used (not Luffy lvl).

Yamato was about to help Momo but now Momo is ok..
Queen migth go after Momo..
Queen vs Yamato?

Lol some hypocrite posted how senior fan of One Piece he is and how new generation don't know how to read One Piece when the so called new gen throwing a dirt on Zolo but he is doing the same today on how Oda clowning BigMom when all Franky did was hit her with vehicle which did nothing to her. This double standard is cringey.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
From the spoilers, it looks like a fun chapter. Frankly, Brook and our boy Sanji can shine. Pretty nice to see. Respect for Sanji here.

i am very intested into where this Is leading. I could
imagine a Tag Team Battle against King, with Sanji and Zoro. Also I can still imagine Luffy + Kid vs. Kaido. Then would be open who is taking Queen, together with killer.

i can really imagine that, because all of them than have room to get stronger, when they will face solo matches against a Yonko (luffy) of First mates. It would be more reasonable to have this growthline
than just pumping them up for solos.

King senses Shinobu before Queen does. Portrayal? Whatever. Queen best Wano character anyway.

Sanji stops Base King's kick with a kick of his own, resulting in a haki clash. Nice. Confirmation that Sanji does indeed have COA even though it was directly stated by Luffy in Punk Hazard.

King in full zoans sends Sanji flying into a wall. If Sanji is hurt it's to be expected; Sanji felt pain when PageOne flung him.

BM gets hit in the face with a bike and bruises are left over....that bike better be made of seastone or something and this constant clowning of BM just to keep her from killing everyone is ridiculous. There are better ways to remove her from the picture.

Happy that Jack is facing the mink tribe again. Maybe this will be Jack's nerf before his final battle.
It’s not bruises van, I think it’s soot or dirt, it’s the same shit that happened when she got hit by the tank rockets remember?

Nope. As usual your comprehension skills is low tier. King attacked Sanji from behind and Sanji was fast enough to parry and clash against it. Then Sanji threw Momo to protect him and didnt even concentrate on King because Sanji wanted to make Momo feel better.

Here Sanji is literally ignoring a YC1 whilst Zoro needs his asthma inhaler against fodder gifters. Just stop your pathetic embrassing trolling.

This is my last reply on this matter.
LMAOO King in the panel before they clashed he wants to catch to him but sanji wanted to attack him and got blocked read and watch the panels one one to understand and not seeing one panel to say Sanji blocked LMAOOO

Lol some hypocrite posted how senior fan of One Piece he is and how new generation don't know how to read One Piece when the so called new gen throwing a dirt on Zolo but he is doing the same today on how Oda clowning BigMom when all Franky did was hit her with vehicle which did nothing to her. This double standard is cringey.
you are never direct
say who the person is.

From the spoilers, it looks like a fun chapter. Frankly, Brook and our boy Sanji can shine. Pretty nice to see. Respect for Sanji here.

i am very intested into where this Is leading. I could
imagine a Tag Team Battle against King, with Sanji and Zoro. Also I can still imagine Luffy + Kid vs. Kaido. Then would be open who is taking Queen, together with killer.

i can really imagine that, because all of them than have room to get stronger, when they will face solo matches against a Yonko (luffy) of First mates. It would be more reasonable to have this growthline
than just pumping them up for solos.
Luffy and kidd aren’t enough against kaido tbh, dude is about to solo fight 80% of the mink warrior in sulong and the scabbards.

1. break next week
2. fat mom continues to be useless
3. the minks finally transformed into sulong, one chapter closer into them all being knocked out for the rest of the war
4. yamato being awesome as always
5. i still don't care about sanji vs king, cause we didn't see zoro vs queen this chapter, until that happens there's still the possibility that oda does a switch a roo and pulls a fast one on us again like he did with sanji vs katakuri, i'm gonna wait a couple more chapters on this one.
6. where is jinbe?

Status
Not open for further replies.