Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Sanji doesn't even view King out of his league.
That's when you know Calamities are not above Cracker even.

ALSO Rip "King has barrier/repel haki" if he had it,, he would use it to overpower Sanji or blow him away easily.

I told you guys that Calamities and Kaido have average CoO and CoA. They have no hype like Haki masters

If WB could overpower Roger in their clash with his fruit why didn't he use it? Why hold back?:choppawhat:
The fruit is pointless in a haki clash as haki directly negates it.

Did he split the heavens at MF yes or no?

Ace novel says one character believes Kaido> Old WB. Are you on board with that?

Besides Kaido and Shanks clashed and Shanks came to MF without a single scratch chief
why wont I be on board with it
why should I consider your databook info on marco
yet you ignore what the ace novel which is just as canon says.
you dont know the full details of the clash mate , perhaps they had a full on fight, or he talked him out of it. or perhaps it was just a clash like he had with wb which did nothing. one things for sure, he didnt do any damage to kaido either .
Post automatically merged:

man you literally see him, kidd , luffy and killer, run away from there while apoo attacks.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I still have my doubts on Sanji vs King being a thing. We’re still in the first phase of the fights and several players are missing : the Tobi Roppo, Law, Zoro, Kid, Apoo and Hawkins. Luffy hasn’t even started to fight Kaido and he’s stuck with BM. Why would Sanji be the only one to have his major fight begin so early ?
He can show the fight later on not right away he will probably cut to zoro next week for his match up. Then go back to kaido destroying the minks and samurai. After luffy and law and kid show up for kaido then he will cut back to Sanji

I still have my doubts on Sanji vs King being a thing. We’re still in the first phase of the fights and several players are missing : the Tobi Roppo, Law, Zoro, Kid, Apoo and Hawkins. Luffy hasn’t even started to fight Kaido and he’s stuck with BM. Why would Sanji be the only one to have his major fight begin so early ?
Because yonko commander fights take hours to fight
If Sanji would beat King in 20min that's mega op
+
it could be just a set up for after raid fail

Unless he's used to give King more portrayal to later being defeated by a Supernova.

:choppawhat:

No..that doesn't sound like Oda...right?
:catcry:

Just like page one. Then king will get angry and try killing sanji for realisies
Exactly like the blast from pageone
People... this is a fight... they gonna trade blows... Sanji not receiving a hit while his face turn to Mimi and giving him a thumbs up would only make King look fucking bad Lol

Even if not distracted people want Sanji to win clean without getting hits or even moments of King overwhelmingly controlling the battle?

He is supposed to have the upper hand first anyway... so really, weird that people are talking as if Sanji was done Lol
Be prepared for a great fight guys

why wont I be on board with it
why should I consider your databook info on marco
yet you ignore what the ace novel which is just as canon says.
you dont know the full details of the clash mate , perhaps they had a full on fight, or he talked him out of it. or perhaps it was just a clash like he had with wb which did nothing. one things for sure, he didnt do any damage to kaido either .
Post automatically merged:

man you literally see him, kidd , luffy and killer, run away from there while apoo attacks.
I know lmao
I guess that oda is holding back the Sn for Kaido and BM

When you hype Wano to be Zoro arc but Sanji steals the shoe by beating a flyer, fighting a calamity... Oh wait, saving Momo!

While Zoro couldn't round up samouraïs, can only beat nerfed killer, struggles against gifters. Has never faced or met à Yonko commander even.
still early days zoro will have his moments he can still round up the samurai at some point that can play out later and even if he doesn't that is not really a big deal. he defeated the gifters without any issues mostly alone while kid had killer with him. in every arc you will have to go through fodders especially when you are outnumbered like the alliance is. lastly we still have no idea if sanji vs king will have full fight or how long it will last saying sanji stole his opponent is just a headcanon

Status
Not open for further replies.