• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Do you mean evidence?

His whole speech about Coby's courage changing the world indicated that he knew Luffy would escape. That's future sight past 3 seconds. Best CoO feat so far.
What? Lol did you even read the manga properly? He's just stating how brave Coby was and that others may get inspired by his courage. Where did you get advanced CoO haki from?! Like I said your head canon does not count.

I have said it once and I'll say it again . pretty simple
old wb not using his fruit is equal to shanks

technically his clash with roger had advcoa and none of that with shanks. more than likely his haki had already regressed.
and

equality with wb using his df and not just his blade. matter of fact he held back wb bisento with his hands in his pockets. go complain somewhere else .
my stance stays
bm , kaido are the top two yonkos
WB didn't use his fruit against Roger but we know they are dead equal :choppawhat: Haki cancels out the fruit big boy

Yes Primebeard and Roger had the best clash so far (They are the strongest pirates shown so far after all), however next best is Shanks and Oldbeard.

You bring up a panel of sickbeard at MF clashing with Akainu when I just told you there was a difference between that and the one who clashed with Shanks :milaugh: hopeless comprehension.

I hope the Calamities show some very strong Coa soon to make up for it.
Cause they are reckless , endurance and Durability freak

- Thats why they are called Beast Pirates .

Every Yonko crew differs vastly , I am fine with Beast pirates not using CoO . Cause no matter what u do , they would keep coming back and back

To be able to use CoO you have to focus and be calm which is pretty useless in this scenario as there is chaos Everywhere

N

NeutralWatcher

I don't think it will make Sanji wounded heavily... if anything RS will be durable and lessen the damage by a loooot..
At least if Sanji gets injured it's justified because he was holding Momonosuke when he Clashed with King's kick which gave King the opportunity to impale Sanji.

Yeah I expect RS to lessen the damage Sanji takes from King's beak attack. We need to see RS full power since Sanji hasn't shown it against Page One.

What? Lol did you even read the manga properly? He's just stating how brave Coby was and that others may get inspired by his courage. Where did you get advanced CoO haki from?! Like I said your head canon does not count.
:denzimote: Quote the text I'll wait. You talk about headcanon but then make up dialogue about him saying Coby would inspire people. Why do you think he was unconcerned about the sub attack? He knew Luffy would get away. Just like he knew Ace had to stay away from BB.

WB didn't use his fruit against Roger but we know they are dead equal :choppawhat: Haki cancels out the fruit big boy

Yes Primebeard and Roger had the best clash so far (They are the strongest pirates shown so far after all), however next best is Shanks and Oldbeard.

You bring up a panel of sickbeard at MF clashing with Akainu when I just told you there was a difference between that and the one who clashed with Shanks :milaugh: hopeless comprehension.
they fought for 3 days
not just a single cross of blades
sorry sera
it is what it is
:kayneshrug: .

mf wb using his df > wb on his ship using his bisento. wanna disgaree?
you have reached new levels of fanboyism. ace novel called kaido the strongest yonko bloke and big mom matched him in the manga.
:kayneshrug:
go whine to the author.

Status
Not open for further replies.