Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that's the goal, but i dont think sanji is down yet, so a fight between them are definitely possible, even if it just a skirimish:myman:
Doubt this is “just a skirmish”. Unlike Vergo, Doffy, Daifuku etc. this one flat out had a different vibe. This one was not a “get out of my way” type of attack, it was directly a hit to kill and the dialogue between Sanji and King supports that too. If anything, this one seems serious now

I'm ready to bet that Sanji will come out from King's attack with less damage
than a certain someone after couple of fodder
:mihanha:anyone wanna bet?
Hoe are we betting?

Why's everyone ignoring how awesome Franky and Brook were in this chapter? They deserve more spotlight than King VS Sanji IMO. People who always complain about how Oda doesn't highlight the lesser SH's are the same people who gives no shits when they actual did something.
Seriously, rolling out on Big Mom is fucking great. No, there wasn't any build up, but for 989 that bit and how things turn out with Nami and Carrot is still more unique than how badly the monster trio get their asses kicked before they eventually start winning.

Brooke especially, he's not a natural enemy but his DF continues to be a thorn in her side. Franky is better off going to form the Shogun but Brooke should be able to help fo a plan against her right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.