Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think you're minority but majority Sanji haters keep saying Sanji will fight Page One again.

Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King make sense imo but Sanji vs King is also fine since we'll see aerial battle with fire attacks.
It sounds cool ngl but the fact that King can fly and Zoro can't doesn't mean that Zoro can fucking air slash him to the ground and continue the fight there.

Bro... he was not bleed before getting an attack... but he was bleeding the second he received an attack from Katakuri and was chocking him!

sanji on other hand isn't bleeding WHILE attacked! What are you talking about
The real atack is crashing into the building tho, not flying towards it.

Sanji VS King might still happen, but you bet hes gonna be bleeding.

I know King isn't no Basil Hawkins, but can we at least appreciate the situation for what it was? Sanji did manage to sneak past two Yonko Commanders, stop one, and save Momonosuke before getting hit after all.
Speaking of Hawkins I am curious about when he will return and what role he will have.

He certainely has a lot of tricks to show us with his devil fruit and magic cards, though he may stay in Kaido's service for a time as the chances of Kaido being beaten aren't strong enough for now. He will switch sides only when the cards tell him there are at least 45-50 % of chances of seeing Kaido's defeat.

I know King isn't no Basil Hawkins, but can we at least appreciate the situation for what it was? Sanji did manage to sneak past two Yonko Commanders, stop one, and save Momonosuke before getting hit after all.
If compare it what Doffy did to him he couldnt even defend against one attack of Doffy
now he blocked a kick from a YC1 !!! And remember Marcos kick pushed an Admiral down !!!!

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Speaking of Hawkins I am curious about when he will return and what role he will have.

He certainely has a lot of tricks to show us with his devil fruit and magic cards, though he may stay in Kaido's service for a time as the chances of Kaido being beaten aren't strong enough for now. He will switch sides only when the cards tell him there are at least 45-50 % of chances of seeing Kaido's defeat.
@Kejon any guesses as to when wawkins will return?

N

NeutralWatcher

It sounds cool ngl but the fact that King can fly and Zoro can't doesn't mean that Zoro can fucking air slash him to the ground and continue the fight there.

As long as Sanji does well against King and shows that he can compete with YC like King (not win but at least can give high to extreme diff fight) then Zoro vs King is fine. I think Oda won't make Sanji as Zoro's opponent hypetool.

Status
Not open for further replies.