Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't live up to the expectation? Lol
Oda just set up his fight with a yc1 that is better than we expected :milaugh:
We are not blind like some Zoro wankers who put him low top tier lol we all expected King to be decently stronger but he will lose to powerups :cheers:
Post wano Sanji = yc1
Bb arc Zoro = Yc1
Guess we are done boys :suresure:
Fighting against him dosen't mean that he has his lvl WTF :suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
As long as Sanji does well against King and shows that he can compete with YC like King (not win but at least can give high to extreme diff fight) then Zoro vs King is fine. I think Oda won't make Sanji as Zoro's opponent hypetool.
After what you said I wonder if this war will not look like something about swapping opponents left and right.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why people hates the idea of
Sanji vs king and Zoro vs Queen

Remember in chess king only move one step. Might be Queen > King .
Stop hating and start Loving Vinsmoke Sanji
I don't hate Sanji but Right-Hand man should fight another right-hand man.
+ Giving Zoro another non-swordsman opponent could be boring.

I'm starting to think that Sanji is really going to fight King in a prolonged 1 vs 1 with many interruptions (Marco, Who's Who and Perospero).
Then Marco is going to help Luffy, Perospero to do something with Big Mom and Who's Who is going to be Zoro's 1 vs 1 before he cuts Kaido.
Fighting King and cutting Kaido was too much in an arc.

After he defeats King, Sanji will play some important role with the Marines or the Big Mom pirates probably thanks to what happened when he was "looking for the prostitutes". Perhaps he heard Drake's conversation with someone

This is Lanji that his stans want him to fight King thanks to God Marco
:endthis:
He plan to do something more. The best fight in One Piece has just started :steef:

I mean I had a theory that Queen might be an Okama and the former ruler of Kambaka or level 5.5 so he could have the 100th recipe that Sanji needs to complete his training and this would result in their fight.

Fucking Komurasaki simp mode Queen destroyed everything.
I still remember this fake spoiler that said King was a cannibal and Queen was a Okama, many of us thought that Queen would be a Okama.

Status
Not open for further replies.