Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine King losing with sword to Sanji kitchen knives
LMAO
Sadly Oda can't give him knives or he will outshine Zoro. I mean cutting is the only thing that Zoro has.
Did I forget to mention how cringe and annoying Yamato is in this chapter!

I swear the only reason people care for her at this point is the (Kaido/Ace connection) + the side boobs Lol
True bro. Yamato is by far the worst character introduced in Wano. She's just another plot device to help Luffy defeat Kaido

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I didn't see Ulti.

Ulti must be stronger than I thought to be able keep up with Yamato who easily handled G3 Luffy lol.
Ofc she is.

Idiots put Yamato over Calamities is the funniest thing I saw on this forum.

Ulti will slap the Oden shit out of her head.

Nah. Robin, Ulti and Black Maria have better feats when it comes to that.

Boobs aside.

I get annoyed with here more and more to the point that I don' fucking understand why Oda brought her to life?

Why?

She adds nothing to the story.

I hope this part with "He's my son" is a fucking joke from translators.
I do feel that Yamato has to be a major plot device and integral part of the story. If not, I just don't understand her existence.

Seth

โ€Ž
I do feel that Yamato has to be a major plot device and integral part of the story. If not, I just don't understand her existence.
How?

She's nothing.

All she is about is jerking off to Oden's journal and fucking saying that she's him.

King is for Sanji though
:smithnie:

It was clear Oda is aiming for skybattle

In fact, King didn't bother to take his sword back, it just shows how it' should there for decoration Lol, swordmaster my ass Lol
Everytime he was serious he was using his body haha
Actually his sword is on his side. Go back and look at a scene when Sanji is carrying Momo. The fact he hasn't used a sword proves he has not become serious.

Instead of flying up with Sanji he flies back down through a building, taking a fight back to the ground

Seth

โ€Ž
:suresure:

I think that's because Yamato handled G3 Luffy no problem while Luffy blitzed Ulti.

Need to see what happened to Ulti next chapter to decide if she's on Yamato level or not lol.
Sorry for that but I just can't get people putting her over YC xDDD.

She attacked Ulti when she was holding onto Luffy + if you see the chapter Ulti realizes the attack is coming but she was busy with Luffy to react in time.

She's up on her feet few panels later.

Luffy G3 attacks not being strong is nothing new.
Post automatically merged:

By the way!
Franky and Brook entrance is gold!

I love how Franky crashed his vehicle into big mom's face then he raises his glasses Lol... thug life!
Ultrazord Franky is about to Neg diff big meme
@Jew D. Boy :cheers:

Actually his sword is on his side. Go back and look at a scene when Sanji is carrying Momo. The fact he hasn't used a sword proves he has not become serious.

Instead of flying up with Sanji he flies back down through a building, taking a fight back to the ground
He doesn't need to use his sword to be serious. It's like saying takuri needs to use his trident to be serious. King is more than just a simple swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.