Not open for further replies.
Zoro will solo King
Luffy will solo Big Mom

Elbaf should not occur anytime soon

Manga will probably end in 2024 I fear
King is for Sanji though
:smithnie:

It was clear Oda is aiming for skybattle

In fact, King didn't bother to take his sword back, it just shows how it' should there for decoration Lol, swordmaster my ass Lol
Everytime he was serious he was using his body haha

King is for Sanji though
:smithnie:

It was clear Oda is aiming for skybattle

In fact, King didn't bother to take his sword back, it just shows how it' should there for decoration Lol, swordmaster my ass Lol
Everytime he was serious he was using his body haha
King is more than just a swordmaster

He is a master of battle

Sanji only a master of kitchen ultimately :cheers:

The problem with the fandom is here they are occupied by a pre-conceived notion. If their prophecy is not fulfilled then Instead of enjoying the series they started blaming & fill this forum with useless conversations.

I mean how stupid can a human be.
Level of conversation has gone to the dogs.
Eh don't take it too seriously. A lot of trolling but I believe most people here are normal irl(I hope).

If people start real meaningful discussions, I'm sure like-minded users will engage

Personally I enjoy the delusions, it's quite fun to read lol

King is more than just a swordmaster

He is a master of battle

Sanji only a master of kitchen ultimately :cheers:
Master of kitchen can always have time to cook a flying Dino Lol

And yeah, keep that same energy with "swordmaster King" cause honestly, it's laughable at this point!

The two times King got serious (against BM crew and now) he was using his body and DF

Let alone the fact his grip strength for swords is LOW for losing his sword from Izo's shot

And then he hands his sword to Kaido to use it, which is "unlike" for most swordsman, as they never let go of their sword easily to be used by someone else UNLESS they pass it down!

Dude is a fictional swordmaster made by fans! When he's only having the sword like Katakuri's Mole trident, just for occasional use

Status
Not open for further replies.