Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji only says that the suit is resistant and was not damaged. That has nothing to do with more durability for the user. And ofc has some resistance, like I said , the suit will not break because of blades or bullets. But that are only “clothes”.
I fail to understand your point! Sorry

But if it can withstand bullets/swords and many other shit... without allowing Sanji to get hurt much because of it... what's your point exactly?

Are u saying Suit will not be damaged but Sanji will be damaged?
Cause if you do so... I will not bother to argue such statements

So... let me ask you... how much damage Sanji took from the attack in your opinion? Cause I want to challenge you about it for next chapter

Whoever wins the challenge.. will lose the right to vote for who faces King.. if I win.. you will start advertising for Sanji vs King
If I lose, I will stop advertising for it... and I will even advertise for Zoro vs King if you like... how about that?
Let's do it but how will we quantify the damage ?

N

NeutralWatcher

I think if Sanji would get heavily damaged next chapter Oda would draw a big ass panel on Sanji's reaction and also the page that Sanji gets sent by King to the tower should be the last page to give a clue that next chapter would be how damaged Sanji would be from King's attack but the panel that Sanji gets sent to the tower is middle page before BM meets Luffy so I think the damage Sanji takes is not that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.