Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not her hater but she is overhyped and overrated by fans in general . Big mom has strong durability thats adding upto her advantage other than her fighting skill seems less impressive for a top tier standard . Its possible she is aging and young big mom (rocks days) was strongest .
How is she overhyped when she deflated Luffy G4 casually and clashed with Kaido equally for hours ?
Lul

King is for Sanji though
:smithnie:

It was clear Oda is aiming for skybattle

In fact, King didn't bother to take his sword back, it just shows how it' should there for decoration Lol, swordmaster my ass Lol
Everytime he was serious he was using his body haha
or looking it another way maybe he hasn't been forced to rely oh his sword yet like mihawk said, he is not a beast who goes all out when hunting a rabbit.

Very simple, just two conditions:

- No damage or minimal damage (by minimal I mean Sanji can move just fine, no heavy wounds or so much blood) then, you lose, I win... and you start advertising for "Sanji vs King"

- Completely Wrecked/ or heavy damage/ or even I will be generous and say "decent/moderate damage" and I lose, and I stop the advertising for Sanji vs King, and I will advertise for Zoro vs whoever opponent you want this arc

So, now the stakes are even against me by being generous for suggesting that even "moderate/decent damage" which is below heavy damage... makes me lose the bet...
do we have a deal?

But damages like few bruises like against Drake attack, or small blood, but nothing big like "Kaido blood from last chapter from scabbard" where it is nothing from what Kaido can take... or zero damage... makes me winner, and you start wholeheartedly supporting "Sanji vs king"
i want to ask to make sure about things being clear :
what do u think about sanji against Doffy's technique i consider it a moderate injury not a leger one just tbh with u now what's your take about it to make the bet clear to not complicate things between us now what do u think about that injury ?

Status
Not open for further replies.