How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

It's the opposite. Oda keeps shitting on him
1. Sanji was able to do what his siblings can do with Vinsmoke technology, except Sanji did it on his own. For example, Vinsmoke siblings can fly around with their special shoes, Sanji does it by learning Sky Walk. Ichiji can produce heat with Vinsmoke suit, Sanji can do it with Diable Jambe
2. Sanji said he doesn't wanna use it but now he ended up using it
3. The way Niji gave it to him was mocking and disrespectful
I would agree on this , sanji always got rough deal meanwhile luffy and zoro gets trained by prominent fighter . I think he barely learnt anything or explored on his power and ivankov was worst teacher .

However i think oda is way too focused with law , kidd as well . Honestly time skip has been mixed for me so far .

Oda for 1000th times : Big Mom is on par with Kaido

others : still on denial

at this point people who are downplay Kaido are acting more logical than ones who put a gap between Kaido and Big Mom
True, and with Kaidou it was also proven that mid tier characters can hurt his strongest stat which was his durability, so he isn't that much better than Big mom, with the slight difference, that she gets clowned far more often.

Okay :goyea:
I expected no less though haha
You went and chose the lowest risk because we all know

Raid Suit Durability can surprise all of you
:steef:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Anyway, we got a deal!
So you think King attack will not surpass the suit?
Despite the owner saying he will die?
:suresure:

A "candy bullet" was enough to ignore the suit tbh.

Gotta be wild if I one wanna put candy bullet> King attack when it comes to penetration power.

Your bet with fenaker should include the option of Sanji using the RS boosters to avoid the full damage I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.