How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dark Admiral
On a serious note.

What do people expect from her?

Bitch hasn't fought anyone in years. She's been making kids since Rocks.

Her last serious fight was on God Valley.
I think thats normal for someone that cant get injured to simply give no fucks and be hit alot during her fights :kayneshrug:

No other way Oda can write her too, considering she can oneshot anyone there with basicaly every single one of her atacks, soo either she kills SH's or Oda uses her as a joke.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think thats normal for someone that cant get injured to simply give no fucks and be hit alot during her fights :kayneshrug:

No other way Oda can write her too, considering she can oneshot anyone there with basicaly every single one of her atacks, soo either she kills SH's or Oda uses her as a joke.
She coated her arm because she wasn't sure if she'll be able to block it:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Meanwhile Hakiless Franky; MOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STRIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

That's says something about Oda if the only way he has of avoiding that she trashes the Straw Hats and their allies is to nerf or clown her in such ridiculous ways, and not a positive thing sadly.

I'm starting to think they were a last minute thing. The Tobi Roppo WERE the Numbers. X. Drake beat Scotch, who references "Scotch Whist," another name for "Catch The Ten" (ignoring the "18"). Then Drake becomes a Tobi Roppo.

Kaido
  • Lead Performer King
  • Lead Performer Queen
  • Lead Performer Jack
  • "Juu" X. Drake
  • "Kyu" Who's-Who
  • Haccha Sasaki
  • "Nana" Black Maria
  • "Roku" Ulti
  • "Go" Strongest Normal Headliner
  • "Yon" 2nd Strongest Normal Headliner
  • "San" 3rd Strongest Normal Headliner
  • "Ni" 4th Strongest Normal Headliner
  • "Ichi" Page One
You people will do everything to attack Sanji. It's wlld.

Status
Not open for further replies.