Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think they were a last minute thing. The Tobi Roppo WERE the Numbers. X. Drake beat Scotch, who references "Scotch Whist," another name for "Catch The Ten" (ignoring the "18"). Then Drake becomes a Tobi Roppo.

Kaido
  • Lead Performer King
  • Lead Performer Queen
  • Lead Performer Jack
  • "Juu" X. Drake
  • "Kyu" Who's-Who
  • Haccha Sasaki
  • "Nana" Black Maria
  • "Roku" Ulti
  • "Go" Strongest Normal Headliner
  • "Yon" 2nd Strongest Normal Headliner
  • "San" 3rd Strongest Normal Headliner
  • "Ni" 4th Strongest Normal Headliner
  • "Ichi" Page One
Yeah it was confusing how Oda had the next strongest after the All Stars be named after the card games instead of 1-10. He probably realized that 10 Vets would be too much.

Usopp had a lie about him beating 10 giants if I recall correctly, so he will hopefully defeat the 10 Numbers by himself. The Numbers don’t really seem to be any stronger than a headliner, with Hatcha having a very underwhelming introduction and Nana literally being a background fodder along with Gifters in this chapter (with him only getting a teeny tiny intro panel).

@Dark Admiral
On a serious note.

What do people expect from her?

Bitch hasn't fought anyone in years. She's been making kids since Rocks.

Her last serious fight was on God Valley.
tbh I want Oda to redeem Yonkos in general. At the moment, they don't feel like real threat to anyone. They're just your regular pirate crew with gigantic fleets. Maybe WB raised the bar too high for them at MF war but still they are supposed to be the ruler of the sea with so much to offer "chaos and destruction". I loved it when kaido showed Luffy what being a Yonko means and how Big Mom stopped his G4 punch with ease.

tbh I want Oda to redeem Yonkos in general. At the moment, they don't feel like real threat to anyone. They're just your regular pirate crew with gigantic fleets. Maybe WB raised the bar too high for them at MF war but still they are supposed to be the ruler of the sea with so much to offer "chaos and destruction". I loved it when kaido showed Luffy what being a Yonko means and how Big Mom stopped his G4 punch with ease.
The problem is scaling the other emperors to Whitebeard:kata:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Whitebeard was this OP that Kaido and BM couldn't reach PK title because of him. Fuck Kaido and Big Mom they can't be redeemed after what we saw. Even if the murder one-shot alliance everyone will remember the memes.

They are walking jokes. Only Shanks and BB can save the Image of the Yonko.
I hope Big Meme goes down with Kaido in this arc because I can't imagine wasting panels on Big Mom when SH's reach Elbaf.

Whitebeard was this OP that Kaido and BM couldn't reach PK title because of him. Fuck Kaido and Big Mom they can't be redeemed after what we saw. Even if the murder one-shot alliance everyone will remember the memes.

They are walking jokes. Only Shanks and BB can save the Image of the Yonko.
I hope Big Meme goes down with Kaido in this arc because I can't imagine wasting panels on Big Mom when SH's reach Elbaf.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who's Who and Zoro's whereabouts are unknown but we know they should be near each other and that sword is a pretty cool one.
Zoro vs Who's Who is coming:shocking:
Zoro can basically get lost and walk into Sanji vs King, Who's Who.

But I'll laugh hard if he lost himself to the point where he reaches the top of the Onigashima before anyone and fights alongside Minks and Scabbards xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.