Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the full translations of the King vs Sanji panels,I'm starting to get the feeling that isn't King's decisive final matchup of the arc.
King seems to be having fun pursuing and torturing Sanji.
Sanji is already on the defensive side with King's beak attack even though he wears his raid suit and I doubt he does anything to King in the upcoming chapters except becoming invisible and try running away,but may be that's just my feeling.
On the other hand,I think Sanji tanked that King's beak attack that even Luffy considered dangerous and will be probably fine and clean next chapter.
Lastly,Sanji vs King happening this early is no good for Sanji as even Luffy's fight has been delayed for Mink action.

Lol dude wtf are you on? Yamato calls King the greatest swordsman on Wano. So are you finally gonna accept that World’s Greatest Swordsman is only about skill with the blade instead of being overall stronger than anyone who touches a sword, or are you gonna clown yourself and say King > Big Mom?
King is greatest swordsman of Wano, Big Mom doesn't belong to Wano, what kinda ass logic is that?

Shanks in his prime, with both arms was able to rival Mihawk. With one arm, he has what it takes to be an emperor but not what it takes to compete with Mihawk. Shanks himself doesn't disagree with that sentiment.

how many years has it been since last we saw proper opponents for Zoro and Sanji to gauge their strength, last time it was enies lobby.....now finally, it has to come to an end now, everyone needs to stop being stubborn once final opponents decided for these 2 this Arc and accept the one as superior who defeats stronger opponent :attachpol:

Oda hasn't written well Sanji's progression...He should have gave him a fight , a real fight against someone like Over/Daifuku/Peros...
And a victory, OFC...
Because right now, nobody feels that he could win the encounter...
Even if he defeated Daifuku or Oven or him training to use the raid suit similarly to Zoro training with Enma. There is at least some justification of powerscaling him, here im just confused at the scaling, from even way back in Dressrosa to this point. Unless that raid suit has GOD like abilities.

Such a major event to not be mentioned? Plus the fact Big Mom so far has been said to never be damaged aside of hurting her knees when Caramel's picture is broken?
I mean no Shanks battle with Big Mom is reported either but Yonkou fan boys have this wild fantasy in their minds that emperors are constantly fighting each other.

Big Meme had not seen Kaido since Rox Days lmao

King is greatest swordsman of Wano, Big Mom doesn't belong to Wano, what kinda ass logic is that?

Shanks in his prime, with both arms was able to rival Mihawk. With one arm, he has what it takes to be an emperor but not what it takes to compete with Mihawk. Shanks himself doesn't disagree with that sentiment.
Didn’t realize that King is a Wano native.

What’s the narrative gonna be after Zoro and Luffy beat Mihawk and Shanks in Elbaf? I better not see you saying some cringe like Zoro >= Luffy

Seeing the full translations of the King vs Sanji panels,I'm starting to get the feeling that isn't King's decisive final matchup of the arc.
King seems to be having fun pursuing and torturing Sanji.
Sanji is already on the defensive side with King's beak attack even though he wears his raid suit and I doubt he does anything to King in the upcoming chapters except becoming invisible and try running away,but may be that's just my feeling.
On the other hand,I think Sanji tanked that King's beak attack that even Luffy considered dangerous and will be probably fine and clean next chapter.
Lastly,Sanji vs King happening this early is no good for Sanji as even Luffy's fight has been delayed in favor of Mink action.

Status
Not open for further replies.