Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Luffy always sweatin' when Big Mom on the offensive. Lol. For Kaido he went hard as heck but for Big Mom he's like oh ****!
Honestly I believe it's because Luffy can now hurt Big Mom with advanced haki, and Oda doesn't want his hero to beat a woman up, even if that a woman is a gigantic emperor. He has no problem having weaker straw hats being able to hit her because they can't wound her anyway

I was expecting a new raid suit design but i think it's the same as before:kayneshrug:
I dont think they had a lot of time for Sanji's raid suit. Im pretty sure Franky was still helping with the ships and preperation. Usopp doing the same. I'd imagine after Wano they will be a lot more relaxed to work on that

About the Sanji - King - Zoro thing if you think about it for a moment there are only 2 possibles roads:

Sanji is used as an hypetool for King. This is nothing new, we already saw it with Vergo and Doffy so it is possible and actually what we saw from the moment King grabbed and then pushed/pierced him could just be the beginning of it.

Zoro has to fight somebody a bit stronger than King if Sanji will fight King. The only one who may fit the description is Marco (maybe) but of course this is not an option. Also it is preferred if Zoro's opponent is a swordsman who has to be a bit stronger than Sanji opponent..

There is also a possible third option aka Zoro takes on Kaido (or even BM?) along with Luffy, Law, Kidd and maybe even Marco or others. Unlikely since Kaido fight is already too packed.

Honestly I believe it's because Luffy can now hurt Big Mom with advanced haki, and Oda doesn't want his hero to beat a woman up, even if that a woman is a gigantic emperor. He has no problem having weaker straw hats being able to hit her because they can't wound her anyway
Thats not good. So Big Mom will fall from someone or something else? That wouldnt make her look good at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.