[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@NeutralWatcher I'll say the same thing to you
If you're against myself and @NeutralWatcher keeping it close to the vest and saying it doesn't matter. Why don't you tell us what you think? SHs scum or town? I'm sure giving info on game setup is not role claiming or against the rules, right? :bignews:

THIS IS BIG NEWS!!
:sadgrin:
No idea.

Maybe he has to talk as 5 different people. So that post might be just a filler.
Are you willing to dismiss him just based on a passive?
May I remind you that you had a sniff passive when you were scum?
Forest: This is big news. We didn’t say we assume BMP are town.

Saxon: We were asking if anyone knew the BMP alignment!!

Therese: IF THEY’RE TOWN, THEN THE ACTIONS TAKEN BY BMP CHARACTERS ARE TO BE TRUSTED

Quantro: If it’s like the manga, SHP and allies are town??

Gorilla: Do you want to claim something if you’re so sure of your allegiance...
How do YOU not know BMP and SHP alignment? :giogio:

AL sama

Red Haired
Forest: Scum would only kill now if they’re trying to set someone up.

Saxon: Or maybe they’re still playing out a personal grudge!!

Therese: EITHRR WAY, THE RESULT IS THE SAME, AND THIS IS BIG NEWS

Quantro: We’ve already seen someone acting on feelings rather than logic?? This could give us a hint??

Gorilla: Vote Lynch Final...
its not weird to see early kill in a SRM

why beta tho??
Use this is big news! or get mod killed :kata:
fake news

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
THIS IS BIG NEWS!!
:sadgrin:

How do YOU not know BMP and SHP alignment? :giogio:
Forest: Perhaps we do know their alignment. Even if we don’t, it’s not a big deal.

Saxon: We’re only concerned with hunting scum!! We know what we’re looking for and how to find them!!

Therese: IT’S NOT LIKE WE’RE THE ONLY ONES WHO ASKED ABOUT THE ALIGNMENT

Quantro: Maybe you oughta spend more time thinking about the actions that have happened?? This is big news??

Gorilla: What are your thoughts on the notice about not being able to kill...who would try such a thing now...

Forest: Perhaps we do know their alignment. Even if we don’t, it’s not a big deal.

Saxon: We’re only concerned with hunting scum!! We know what we’re looking for and how to find them!!

Therese: IT’S NOT LIKE WE’RE THE ONLY ONES WHO ASKED ABOUT THE ALIGNMENT

Quantro: Maybe you oughta spend more time thinking about the actions that have happened?? This is big news??

Gorilla: What are your thoughts on the notice about not being able to kill...who would try such a thing now...
I wonder who came up with this... If you’re writing these on your own, props. I feel like I’m spoken to by different people :catsweat: THIS IS BIG NEWS!!

Anyways, bravo town for revealing all alignments. We could have waited for some slips.

:lawsigh:

AL sama

Red Haired
If you're against myself and @NeutralWatcher keeping it close to the vest and saying it doesn't matter. Why don't you tell us what you think? SHs scum or town? I'm sure giving info on game setup is not role claiming or against the rules, right? :bignews:
answer me this

if big mom pirates are town then who can be scum??

the answer is obvious right??

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I wonder who came up with this... If you’re writing these on your own, props. I feel like I’m spoken to by different people :catsweat: THIS IS BIG NEWS!!

Anyways, bravo town for revealing all alignments. We could have waited for some slips.

:lawsigh:
What do you mean revealing all alignments? Isn't it usually just town/maf/indie?

N

NeutralWatcher

"THIS IS BIG NEWS!!"

Jew D Boy passive might implies he is BMP character. Maybe one of character from Seducing Woods and BMP are town based on the theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.