[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
JDB is eerily similar to BMs 5 twin daughters that are always together, don't wanna give their names so it doesn't become role claiming.

Also @Tobi are u an experienced player or a noob like me? Since you revealed the alignments so easily. If ur experienced u should know a third party might not know which is which? If ur a noob like me I might take it as an honest mistake and make my reads based on that :bignews:

hEy gAiS i tHiNk aKaI2 iS tRyInG tO kILl mE bEcAuSe hE kIlLeD mE iN tHe tUrBo gAmE aNd I hAvE pTsD

I've been proactively claiming to be town since we started like everyone else. Why would you pick me outta everyone? :bignews:
:bignews:
lmao u think because the turbo game? it’s because someone already tried killing and ur the newest here

i was expressing my suspicion and you are already having a meltdown

i don't think it is simple like that
in WCI arc we also had germa 66, capone bege and his crew, the tea party guests (including a world government spy)
Yeah, but those are no fun.

STRAW HATS. THIS IS BIG NEWS!!

And the even more important question, who got the mochivig? :goatasure:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
sorry but you should know by now i’m not that bright i thought everyone knew

Forest: Please don’t get on yourself like his, Cobs. Or Tobs, still not sure which one we’re gonna use.

Saxon: A2 has a fair point, though!! We’re wondering if this is personal!!

Therese: THAT WOULD SEEM TO BE THE ONLY THING WE HAVE TO GO ON NOW

Quantro: Even though we agree it’s possible he could have done it, he is still fairly new??

Gorilla: We think Final should know better, but he still did the same thing...this is big news...

JDB is eerily similar to BMs 5 twin daughters that are always together, don't wanna give their names so it doesn't become role claiming.

Also @Tobi are u an experienced player or a noob like me? Since you revealed the alignments so easily. If ur experienced u should know a third party might not know which is which? If ur a noob like me I might take it as an honest mistake and make my reads based on that :bignews:
:seriously::bignews:

Anyway, guys. I'd like each of you to name a possible scum team this game could have.
Post automatically merged:

This is big news!

Anyway, guys. I'd like each of you to name a possible scum team this game could have.

This is big news!
Straw hats duh, i think capone will be indie
This is big news!

This is big news!
What do you think it could be?

I thought players, not characters.

This is big news, so big it's gonna turn the world upside down.
You want a possible number of scum?
Luffy/nami/Chopper/Carrot/Brook/Pedro

Jimbei is indie who would join later.
Capone i think is full on indie,

I didnt bother counter the numbeer of players but i think its lik 21 or something.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
We for sure have BMPs and SHs :bignews:

Potentially we could have an indie group from the underground broker visitors, or Bege pirates. But Bege could be with the SHs as well. Not ruling out Germa either. Won't comment on who I think is scum/mafia/3rd party until later. Need to see more actions/slip ups

Status
Not open for further replies.