[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Forest: We can assure that we’ll be posting like this as long as we’re in the game.

Saxon: Neutral pointed this out above, but to clarify, we’re posting together because we were always supposed to do so!!

Therese: NOW, WE’D REALLY LIKE AN ANSWER TO THE QUESTION WE’VE ASKED EVERYONE - WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE ACTIONS TAKEN

Quantro: This is big news?? There hasn’t been any extra word so far on any of them??

Gorilla: So much happened all at once...but we haven’t seen anyone else changing their tone...
Some might be using them too early. That's what I think.

I have no idea what you are trying to say :bignews:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Some might be using them too early. That's what I think.

I have no idea what you are trying to say :bignews:
Forest: We’re trying to say a lot of actions were taken in a row, and it feels odd that none of them have changed anything publicly.

Saxon: How can all those actions not have any effect!! Why were they taken so early!!

Therese: OR IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THEY ARE ALL FAKE WRITE UPS AS SOME HAVE SUGGESTED

Quantro: Just seems weird to not know anything after this much action??

Gorilla: This is big news...there is no news...wonder why...

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Forest: We’re trying to say a lot of actions were taken in a row, and it feels odd that none of them have changed anything publicly.

Saxon: How can all those actions not have any effect!! Why were they taken so early!!

Therese: OR IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THEY ARE ALL FAKE WRITE UPS AS SOME HAVE SUGGESTED

I mean, this could be someone's ability to make fake write-ups. But then again, why is he doing this...
Post automatically merged:

:bignews:

AL sama

Red Haired

its a non claiming game

you won't see the effects caused by the actions unless its something like a kill or revive

so what are you trying to say exactly??

this is big news

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
its a non claiming game

you won't see the effects caused by the actions unless its something like a kill or revive

so what are you trying to say exactly??

this is big news
Forest: That’s what I’ve been saying, that we can’t claim anything and therefore will only learn things if the host announces results.

Saxon: Is it really not odd to you that so much has happened and nothing is being told to us!!

Therese: EVEN WITHOUT CLAIMS, WOULDN’T SOME OF THE ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Quantro: It’s starting to feel like the actions are fake, or otherwise fruitless??

Gorilla: If that’s all we have to go on, it’s gonna be hard to read much...

AL sama

Red Haired
Forest: That’s what I’ve been saying, that we can’t claim anything and therefore will only learn things if the host announces results.

Saxon: Is it really not odd to you that so much has happened and nothing is being told to us!!

Therese: EVEN WITHOUT CLAIMS, WOULDN’T SOME OF THE ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Quantro: It’s starting to feel like the actions are fake, or otherwise fruitless??

Gorilla: If that’s all we have to go on, it’s gonna be hard to read much...
not really this is pretty normal in my opinion

this is big news

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Good Morning impervious world

Two things are worthy of note

- The Forest is an easy one to heckle or perhaps the master is safeguarding someone and so I was voted down

- Akai looks quite clumsy when it comes discerning alignments, doesn't look a genuine fish-for-reactions move

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Akai looks quite clumsy when it comes discerning alignments
How am I clumsy? Comments I've made so far

1) I won't outright say which group is town and which is scum because it might tip off an independent group that doesn't know and they might take action against town

2) The game should have the SHs, BMPs and possibly a third group for Undergrounds/Germa

3) JDB has a passive ability

Which of the three is clumsy?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
How am I clumsy? Comments I've made so far

1) I won't outright say which group is town and which is scum because it might tip off an independent group that doesn't know and they might take action against town

2) The game should have the SHs, BMPs and possibly a third group for Undergrounds/Germa

3) JDB has a passive ability

Which of the three is clumsy?
You looked clumsy about the notion of which pirate group was featuring as Town, by entertaining possibilities

If you know the SHs are here and also the indies, you should be fully aware of which instead the townie group is and which is not, but you looked like lacking knowledge

So again sounds like a slip to me, personal opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.