[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
If you know the SHs are here and also the indies, you should be fully aware of which instead the townie group is and which is not, but you looked like lacking knowledge
I'm town. I know which group is town. And I'm only speculating on if there's only scum or also a third party. I'm not revealing so I don't tip a potential indy group. How's that a slip :kaidowhat:

A random door has appeared!

Man it's 3:20 am and it's getting too weird :bignews:

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
How am I clumsy? Comments I've made so far

1) I won't outright say which group is town and which is scum because it might tip off an independent group that doesn't know and they might take action against town

2) The game should have the SHs, BMPs and possibly a third group for Undergrounds/Germa

3) JDB has a passive ability

Which of the three is clumsy?
:bignews: :catcry:

WHY IS AKAI QUOTING HIS OWN POST

LACKING CONFIDENCE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
WHY IS AKAI QUOTING HIS OWN POST

LACKING CONFIDENCE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Because he forgot the :bignews:

This is big news!

I went to sleep and woke up to three pages.
Post automatically merged:

While Beta's reasoning to suspect Akai is very weak to say the least, Akai's reaction to him being suspected is quite defensive. This is big news with sugar on top.

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
This is big news!!! I know I'm gonna miss putting this at some point. Seems like Beta has been forced to write in all caps but also his posts are quite weird. I never finished reading cake island, was there a door with importance? If so what could the door mean?

This is big news!!! I know I'm gonna miss putting this at some point. Seems like Beta has been forced to write in all caps but also his posts are quite weird. I never finished reading cake island, was there a door with importance? If so what could the door mean?
This is big news!

There was a door meme with Smoothie, else doors weren't of much importance that arc. Actually not important at all.

N

NeutralWatcher

While Beta's reasoning to suspect Akai is very weak to say the least, Akai's reaction to him being suspected is quite defensive. This is big news with sugar on top.
Do you think Finalbeta is playing with his town meta?

You also find Finalbeta weird. Any thought?

This is big news.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Honestly, Beta seems always scummy to me no matter what alignment he is.

:bignews:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Do you think Finalbeta is playing with his town meta?

You also find Finalbeta weird. Any thought?

This is big news.
Yes I find what he is posting weird but it's obvious it's weird. I wondered if it had something to do with not saying "This is big news" but I think there were other people who forgot to post it too along the way and they didn't have to do that & he also said mafia but not sure how he would know that i was them, which is also strange that he said it was now that I think about it.

Honestly, Beta seems always scummy to me no matter what alignment he is.

:bignews:
Typically I would lynch him d1 in a game but I'm trying to change my ways :josad: He always seems scummy to me too and it's not a secret he has a big history of getting on my nerves lol.

This is big news.

MAFIA IS AWARE OF MY GRANDEUR

MAFIA DIDN'T LET THAT SLIDE

MAFIA DISFIGURED ME TODAY

MAFIA MAFIA MAFIA

YOU WON'T HAVE ME, I'M STILL ULTIMATELY LYNCHING YOUR COMPONENTS

that's not how mafia games works

ability wise town is always weak

this is big news
This is big news.

Not always. Depends on the setup. I was just playing a game where scums were basically useless compared to Town and a lot less powerful. Also, remember Weeb Game? Town was more powerful than scum as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.