Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
:smithnie:

They're already shooting Kamabakka Kingdom. :shocking:
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I’m just curious of how do they expect to make this live action series of one piece to be at least looking good, considering an insane amount of things in one piece that needs CGI?
There’s a big chance that this might flop tbh.
:seriously::endthis:

Having had the misfortune to watch Riverdale, I hope to god Sprouse isn't Sanji. Was good at being the sort of nerdy loner type, but when they tried to make him a badass biker leader it was laughable. Doesn't have the presence to pull it off.

Yeah it's strange that he suddenly changes his picture to an anime character? and has been doing some looks and aesthetics changes lately
Kinda convinced he is going to be Sanji now :kayneshrug:

Damn is too early to predict Law's possible actors now :risitasad:
NOPE Eiichiro Oda said that the actors would have the same origins and nationality as the characters, Sanji is French just like I am ! Cole Sprouse is not French ! Or am I wrong ? Maybe he looks like a French guy ? I am sorry, I am confused and I don't want him to play Sanji's role...

NOPE Eiichiro Oda said that the actors would have the same origins and nationality as the characters, Sanji is French just like I am ! Cole Sprouse is not French ! Or am I wrong ? Maybe he looks like a French guy ? I am sorry, I am confused and I don't want him to play Sanji's role...
I don't think they will actually bring actors from those nationalities it just not that easy for an English series on Netflix
They might just bring american actors with different origins/races that could look like their supposed rl nationalities or races which is fine by me